Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you find a GF if you don’t go to University?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Tell me exactly how?

@Incelius Savage

you find a gf in high school or rope

Men who don't go to UNI have more sex than the ones who do

At work or tinder. People usually make their friends at uni.
If you don’t have a friend group by 21 you’re permanently fucked for the rest of your life and have to make friends with old dudes at work.

I’m in college and still no gf. Not for a lack of trying though.

incel are incel in everywhere

or bars. Which major sluts usually fuck the chads and there are usually roasties and not hot college girls.

All in all you’re fucked if you didn’t pursue college and make friends by the time you’re 18-21. You’ll have to wealthmaxx or thugmaxx just to ascend with roasties or another crackhead your age. You’ll never get a hot college girl

Only chads succeed being broke and having no education. (Like my brother but he’s not a chad)

Chances are slim to none.
I've been saying this for ages, Universities are one giant real life speed dating simulators and if you couldn't get a gf in University then it's basically over. But if you couldn't even get into a University then it never began. I know this because I went NEET right after high school and all my normie classmates ended up getting girlfriends and living the normalfag happening lives.

All in all you’re fucked if you didn’t pursue college and make friends by the time you’re 18-21. You’ll have to wealthmaxx or thugmaxx just to ascend with roasties or another crackhead your age. You’ll never get a hot college girl
It’s over, you also can’t even betabuxx without a college degree.

You don't. In this day and age

I find this idea of somehow having increased chances of getting a gf in uni laughable. your SMV does not change according to context if that context is representative of the overall population. The girls at unis may be whores, but no more so than the girls outside.