Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you get rid of social anxiety

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I’ve had social anxiety my whole life and because of it I kind of behave in a weird manner and I fucking hate it

Force yourself into social situations, not necessarily interacting with them, just being in crowded areas.

lol i wish it was possible

i'm currently killing my liver with vodka before heading to a nightclub.

Force yourself into social situations
Talk even if it kills you, i remember i used to cry when foids walked close to me... i was 20 at the time JFL

Talk even if it kills you, i remember i used to cry when foids walked close to me... i was 20 at the time JFL
What if you can never think of shit to say. Idk how normies start a conversation out of nothing :fuk:

What if you can never think of shit to say. Idk how normies start a conversation out of nothing :fuk:
There are pros and cons to being social let me tell you first, there's a technique. Take the last word, or next to last word a person says and try to make conversation with that. You can practice this with things you see in your daily life, or tv. You can talk on things you like and whatever, and if you want to make a "good impresion" don't even bother cuz you incel most likely, you won't make a good impresion. I always was the weird dude even trying to be NT so just try to have friends who like you, avoid bad normies. There are a couple of good normies out there, you can practice talking with chashiers, grannies whatever. there are tons of ways

its a learned behavior so it can be unlearned

Force yourself into social situations, not necessarily interacting with them, just being in crowded areas.
This. The more you do this, the more you won’t be afraid or anxious in social situations :feelsokman:

I get really worked up about walking past and saying hello to the crossing guard every day and it never gets any better. For me, it is the worst when interacting with people who you semi-know because when I don't know someone I couldn't be fucked to care about what they think and when you know someone, the ice is already broken it is easier to talk.

You don't...

I have GAD, which is correlated with higher IQ if the sufferer is very anxious.

We have demonstrated in a previous study that a high degree of worry in patients with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) correlates positively with intelligence and that a low degree of worry in healthy subjects correlates positively with intelligence.

You buy a few guns, start smoking crack, and get prescribed benzos

how has no one told you the truth yet?

social anxiety around men is caused by ur physical dominance being poor. your brain subconsciously knows if every other man in the room can beat you up. why would it want u to start saying things in that situation?

and anxiety around women is obvious caused by no sexual experience with gl girls or any girls at all. and im sure you can figure out the solution to that one

Talk to the Doctor.

Josef Mengele
Josef Mengele, Auschwitz. Album Höcker (cropped).jpg
Mengele at Auschwitz
Nickname(s)
  • Angel of Death
  • White Angel
  • Wolfgang Gerhard
Born
Günzburg, Kingdom of Bavaria, German Empire
Allegiance
23px-Flag_of_Germany_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png
Nazi Germany
Service/branch
23px-Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png
Schutzstaffel
RankSS-Hauptsturmführer (Captain)
Service number
Awards
Alma materUniversity of Munich (PhD)
University of Frankfurt (MD)
Spouse

Martha Mengele
SignatureJosef Mengele Signature.svg

Last edited:
No other way around it other than getting high as fuck and becoming low inhib for a bit, or if you want the hard way, take the advice some have said here and put yourself in uncomfortable situations. But who fucking wants to do that when you have crippling anxiety and feel like crying at times from how bad it is? Just get high or drunk theres no other way around it brother.

“Social anxiety” means being ugly or autistic, it’s not something you can change.

Wearing a face mask.

Last edited:
I’ve had social anxiety my whole life and because of it I kind of behave in a weird manner and I fucking hate it
Xanax,that's the only thing that works for me.

Be near crowds or outside even if you're just sitting and not doing anything. go to a library, you won't have to talk and everyone else will be busy but you'll be around a decent amount of people which should help.