Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you guys explain Tom Brady's wife leaving him for an ugly ethnic

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
I saw this thread on looksmax and tried to find a reason as to why she would cheat on him but I can't. How is this possible? How can blackpill allow this? How can tall multi millionaire chad loose?

Last edited:
@LeFrenchCel @DarkStarDown @based_meme

Just Be Ethnic

Not clicking your fagmaxx link, GrAY

:lul: :lul: :lul:
1000042662-jpg.2822468
1000042661-jpg.2822469

Bigger dick/better in bed. Grew bored of her husband. Excitement. Her husband didn't want to fuck her anymore. Could be many reasons, the ethnic manlet barely looks ethnic and I doubt that he is really a manlet.

maybe that ethnic has bigger dick?

This is just a stacy slut feeling bored and looking for something different. No one is safe from getting cucked.

Many women just can't be content and must create conflict out of nowhere.

Bigger dick/better in bed. Grew bored of her husband. Excitement. Her husband didn't want to fuck her anymore. Could be many reasons, the ethnic manlet barely looks ethnic and I doubt that he is really a manlet.
Nigga literally looks like a favela mutt abomination and guys here will call him white passing :feelsgah:

maybe that ethnic has bigger dick?
Yeah maybe Tom Brady is a mogger in every area of life besides dick size and his whore wife got bored.

What's so funny? That is literally the definition of a chad
i mean, even such dude with the looks got cucked, what normies have to deal with is even worse. Women are vile creatures

This is too easy.
There's your answer.

This is just a stacy slut feeling bored and looking for something different. No one is safe from getting cucked.

Many women just can't be content and must create conflict out of nowhere.

Is that why ones with bfs would try to flirt with me right next to them with the bf not appearing to care?

First of all, that guy is definitely not ugly. He moggs this entire forum.

My guess is that Tom Brady knows he is a Chad and can afford to treat that dumb roastie like shit.

So the roastie, thinking her hole is too good to be treated like that, decided to spite Tom Brady by dating an ethnic. But she'll be back in no time to him, mark my words. Every second she is with that ethnic, she's still thinking of his literal chad thundercock.

Is that why ones with bfs would try to flirt with me right next to them with the bf not appearing to care?
It's a possibility, among many others. She could be trying to appeal to the bfs jealously and make him treat her better or start a fight with you, she could be making fun of you (because she sees you miles and miles below her), she could be a chaotic evil whore just looking to create drama for drama's sake...

If she was looking to cheat though I don't think she'd do it in front of the bf.

I saw this thread on looksmax and tried to find a reason as to why she would cheat on him but I can't. How is this possible? How can blackpill allow this? How can tall multi millionaire chad loose?

People love to dismiss it and discount it as not being effective or just a meme that’s not real but it is very real and it is very effective and what I am talking about is Jewish mass media propaganda.

It has artificially made non whites but albeit usually blacks be seen by women as the new de facto alpha Chads despite them on average looking like subhuman apes, monkeys and gorillas and just barely human in general lmao.

Anyway how the propaganda works on women is it fulfills their inherent need for societal approval as well having the trendy new accessory on their arm.

Well Jew media constantly promotes muds as being hip and cool and how every woman should have and be with them instead of whitey and so it becomes something that is unfortunately only natural to see in our degenerate big top clown world circus. :feelsclown:

Seriously there are tons of guys out there that are delusional enough or uncomfortable with the idea that vast swarthy of humanity can be influenced and or literally controlled in their actions and behaviors by Jew MSM propaganda but the fact that it does work and very very well at that is all around us and very plain for those that have eyes to see.

Many dudes are stuck in deep denial about this however so constantly try and joke away the subject with nervous laughter and open mockery whenever it is pointed out.

Some guys simply cannot handle uncomfortable truths such as this.

You're looking at it wrong. She didn't leave Brady for him. She and Brady divorced, then she met the ethnic afterwards. She has hit the wall, and as a result, has been forced to lower her standards. No Chad was going to settle for a used up roastie.

You're looking at it wrong. She didn't leave Brady for him. She and Brady divorced, then she met the ethnic afterwards. She has hit the wall, and as a result, has been forced to lower her standards. No Chad was going to settle for a used up roastie.
Yeah, guys with money usually chase 20yo models.

It has artificially made non whites but albeit usually blacks be seen by women as the new de facto alpha Chads despite them on average looking like subhuman apes, monkeys and gorillas and just barely human in general lmao.
We need to do something about this.

I think women legit get bored of being in relationships these days. Even chad can't satisfy these retarded degenerate whores
There’s also that.

It happened to my giga Chad childhood best friend.

Many years ago it happened to actor Chad Owen Wilson.

More recently it happened to actor Chad Brian Austin Green who was cucked by Meghan Fox with MGK.

So my friends Leonardo DiCaprio truly has the right idea with these whores.

Just pump n’ dump them and be done with it.

They’ll only hurt and humiliate you otherwise and take more than half your fortune or whatever level of wealth and resources that you have.

Dickpill is the only explanation i have

Seriously there are tons of guys out there that are delusional enough or uncomfortable with the idea that vast swarthy of humanity can be influenced and or literally controlled in their actions and behaviors by Jew MSM propaganda but the fact that it does work and very very well at that is all around us and very plain for those that have eyes to see.

Many dudes are stuck in deep denial about this however so constantly try and joke away the subject with nervous laughter and open mockery whenever it is pointed out.

Some guys simply cannot handle uncomfortable truths such as this.
Media halo is definitely real. I've seen it myself. Most women are sheep and just follow what they see other women doing. You have some subhumans being portrayed as hot shit and foids assume they are prize. They get bombarded bt ethnic man x white female couples ok netflix and think that they should date an ethnic too

Media halo is definitely real. I've seen it myself. Most women are sheep and just follow what they see other women doing. You have some subhumans being portrayed as hot shit and foids assume they are prize. They get bombarded bt ethnic man x white female couples ok netflix and think that they should date an ethnic too
If Jew MSM suddenly went all in at promoting us genuine incels as the new artificial de facto studs/Chads I’d put my life on a bet with absolutely anyone and everyone that we’d no longer have a forum community in short order not to mention our unofficial sister sites like Wizchan and black pill club would all shut down or go silent as well because we’d all soon be enjoying our new Sexhaver normie tier lives.

Now do I think this would make absolutely every woman out there go for guys like us? Of course not but there’d still be more than enough reasonably attractive bitches who’d want to be with us solely for societal approval to get their narcissistic supply fix that it simply would not matter.

Grotesque muh boy a.k.a @Todd Thundercock would literally transform overnight into the Leonardo DiCaprio Chad level slayer of incels were this to happen.

He’d have bitches all over him after Jew MSM got done thoroughly promoting us as the men to be with in the social hierarchy.

If Jew MSM suddenly went all in at promoting us genuine incels as the new artificial de facto studs/Chads I’d put my life on a bet with absolutely anyone and everyone that we’d no longer have a forum community in short order not to mention our unofficial sister sites like Wizchan and black pill club would all shut down or go silent as well because we’d all soon be enjoying our new Sexhaver normie tier lives.

Now do I think this would make absolutely every woman out there go for guys like us? Of course not but there’d still be more than enough reasonably attractive bitches who’d want to be with us solely for societal approval to get their narcissistic supply fix that it simply would not matter.

Grotesque muh boy a.k.a @Todd Thundercock would literally transform overnight into the Leonardo DiCaprio Chad level slayer of incels were this to happen.

He’d have bitches all over him after Jew MSM got done thoroughly promoting us as the men to be with in the social hierarchy.
Agreed. I've long said that if a relevant Jewish media outlet would start the narrative that lonely men are cool with lots of love to give you, everything would change instantly.

Women are the extension of Jews. Mindless lemmings that follow whatever the powerful people say.

But, sadly, Jews have no reason to back lonely men. We don't spend money and fill their pockets. We are against their current goal of depopulating Earth.