Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you guys plan on trying to ascend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Zesto wants to move to Japan. I have no idea how I would ever ascend. How about you guys?

i've already ascended :chad:

killing myself before 30

SEAmaxxing is the only realistic option at this point.

It's either that or suimaxxing, whatever comes first.

Gymcelling , statusmaxxing and cosmetics surgery.

im 5'3", i cant ascend

Height surgery, hgh ,teach english in korea and fuck a few bitches.

Arranged marriage

Had plans for plastic surgery but I now realise it wont fix my acne scars.
I quess I'm gymceling but I dont expect that to ever lead to me getting laid.
Right now im in complete hopelessness.

Zesto wants to move to Japan. I have no idea how I would ever ascend. How about you guys?

I will get my very own Nihonese waifu.

My plan:

1) Skinmaxx
2) Finish college (almost done just need to close out strong)
3) Gymmaxx
4) Hairmaxx (growing out mondo long, I want to look like a J-Pop idol
5) Japanesemaxx (learn Japanese)
6) Fashionmaxx (conservative clothes from Japanese retailers such as Uniqlo & Muji
7) HafuFraud (pretend to be half Japanese when I get there because I look the part, will let me fit in better)

I will get my very own Nihonese waifu.

My plan:

1) Skinmaxx
2) Finish college (almost done just need to close out strong)
3) Gymmaxx
4) Hairmaxx (growing out mondo long, I want to look like a J-Pop idol
5) Japanesemaxx (learn Japanese)
6) Fashionmaxx (conservative clothes from Japanese retailers such as Uniqlo & Muji
7) HafuFraud (pretend to be half Japanese when I get there because I look the part, will let me fit in better)

I'm in my 2nd year of college and already feel like dropping out, my motivation is so bad. What field are you majoring in

I'm in my 2nd year of college and already feel like dropping out, my motivation is so bad. What field are you majoring in

Most likely you are a STEMcel.

I am unfortunately an English Literature major and am a first semester Senior right now.

The only thing that motivates me is manko.

Most likely you are a STEMcel.

I am unfortunately an English Literature major and am a first semester Senior right now.

The only thing that motivates me is manko.

You would be correct. It makes me want to rope

Don't plan on it. Norwood reaper's raping me right now...I don't have much time left.

Over

Don't plan on it. Norwood reaper's raping me right now...I don't have much time left.

Over

I started balding at 14. I got on fin as soon as I turned 18. I'm like NW 1.5 rn but had insanely good hair before so it sucks. Fuck the norwood reaper. If it was women who went bald instead of men. a cure would have been found hundreds of years ago

looksmaxx is for me.

i have lot of room to improve on my looks

Surgerymaxx, gymcel while roidmaxxing, then train to become low inhib then cold approach

looksmaxx is for me.

i have lot of room to improve on my looks

I plan on gymmaxxing and possibly surgerymaxxing. Are you a fatcel? Cuz idk what else to do to looksmax

Praymaxxing it's my last chance tbh

I started balding at 14. I got on fin as soon as I turned 18. I'm like NW 1.5 rn but had insanely good hair before so it sucks. Fuck the norwood reaper. If it was women who went bald instead of men. a cure would have been found hundreds of years ago

I might have embellished a bit as I still look decent with a buzz cut fortunately. I'm a pretty good responder to minox and have kept on it for almost 3 years now after MPB struck at 19. Have never tried fin tho

Damn you may be onto something with that last part. A cure definitely would have been found by now if foids had to go through this shit smh

I might have embellished a bit as I still look decent with a buzz cut fortunately. I'm a pretty good responder to minox and have kept on it for almost 3 years now after MPB struck at 19. Have never tried fin tho

Damn you may be onto something with that last part. A cure definitely would have been found by now if foids had to go through this shit smh

Minox doesn't prevent hair loss, just stimulates existing follicles right?

Run roids/tats/tan/motorcycle try to become the "Lone Wolf Bad Boy" if that doesn't work then move to South Korea and run JBW. I would rather live in Japan but I believe outsiders get treated badly in Japan.

I cant fix my shit Social Life/Family so why even bother with that and I have 100k+ in Student Loan debt so I can't fix my Finances either at 35yo I have a worthless College Degree and am making a little over Minimum Wage.

I would like to Ascend in America so one last shot at that but I have this gut instinct that it is absolutely over for me and SEA game is my best bet. Plus I can escape my Student Loan Debt.

Run roids/tats/tan/motorcycle try to become the "Lone Wolf Bad Boy" if that doesn't work then move to South Korea and run JBW. I would rather live in Japan but I believe outsiders get treated badly in Japan.

I cant fix my shit Social Life/Family so why even bother with that and I have 100k+ in Student Loan debt so I can't fix my Finances either at 35yo I have a worthless College Degree and am making a little over Minimum Wage.

I would like to Ascend in America so one last shot at that but I have this gut instinct that it is absolutely over for me and SEA game is my best bet. Plus I can escape my Student Loan Debt.

Brutal. What degree? I want to drop out but I'd probably be disowned/stop being supported by my family.

Brutal. What degree? I want to drop out but I'd probably be disowned/stop being supported by my family.

Criminal Justice. Totally fucking worthless in the job market.

Criminal Justice. Totally fucking worthless in the job market.

Yeah it's ogre for you with that degree unless you're a hot female. I'd just stop paying the loans tbh. They deserve it for financing retarded degrees

Already tried gymcelling and moneymaxxing, I guess I'm so ugly I need to be a millionaire and have a Zyzz-level physique otherwise it doesn't work. I'm 35 now so I guess there's no hope going forward.

I plan on gymmaxxing and possibly surgerymaxxing. Are you a fatcel? Cuz idk what else to do to looksmax

yeah i am, sadly.
iv been neglecting my body for years. im losing weight tho

I’ve given up tbh never really began for me

I need a millonaire lifestyle to really ascned tbh