Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you live with the fact

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
That foids can buy chad babies from sperm bank.
And we cant even have subhuman babies

I am naturally infertile

How do you even know

If sub5 men cant reproduce, then sub5 foids should be banned, too.

That foids can buy chad babies from sperm bank.
Chad babies buy thing is CORRECT

Howewer we cannot have subhuman is false.

The goverments have insemination machines that makes the baby without a woman, You coom into the machine, A month later or so your baby is born, This machine havent been released to the masses and the goverments took down the video they released, It will be released to the public soon but not yet, They are currently hiding these from the public, If your able to see into my mind i can show you otherwise you just have to wait until it arrives.

What makes you think I want children jfl

What makes you think I want children jfl
No good life, Not worth having children, If you make someone atleast make sure the kids gonna have a good life, Otherwise having a kid is pointless and evil!

Chad babies buy thing is CORRECT

Howewer we cannot have subhuman is false.

The goverments have insemination machines that makes the baby without a woman, You coom into the machine, A month later or so your baby is born, This machine havent been released to the masses and the goverments took down the video they released, It will be released to the public soon but not yet, They are currently hiding these from the public, If your able to see into my mind i can show you otherwise you just have to wait until it arrives.
That sounds like fiction bro

Retarded thread, even if it was possible why would you ever want to force a being into this world and make them experience inceldom? And the future is gonna be much worse then the now.

Retarded thread, even if it was possible why would you ever want to force a being into this world and make them experience inceldom? And the future is gonna be much worse then the now.
Ask your dad

No .
I meant ask your dad why he still had you as a subhuman kid
I did, he just gets angry saying “stop feeling sorry for yourself self and deal with it.” Or “you’re here now so make the best of it and stop whining” and other bluepilled bullshit.