Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you react to people staring at you?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I've picked up a habit that makes me very pissed, anyone who looks my way I end up automatically looking down like a damn slave

I ignore all my anxiety symptoms and stare back like a psychopath

the women usually come up to me and ask for my number after a few seconds so i usually give them it

I learned years ago not to look at people around me (while shopping...). I look far into the distance. Most people close by are self conscious enough not to stare at me, but the ones who do... I do an exaggerated turn around--as if I'm looking for the person behind me they're looking at. 99% of the time this is enough to shame them into stopping staring. If that doesn't work, then the starers probably wouldn't stop even if I confronted them.

Will let you know when someone looks at me.

Lift up my shirt a little and show them my gun lol

I insulted a roughly 15 yo JB whore a few weeks ago because she stared at me for too long. I asked her (very aggressive voice): "Why are you staring at me? Your parents should teach you some manners." She said sorry and walked away. She was obviously intimidated. Lifefuel

I have girls walking up to me all the time and asking for my contacts, I also have people approach me and offer modeling contracts. Kinda annoying tbh.

ballsy. Wish I could do that.
Put yourself in uncomfortable situations on purpose and you will be able to eventually. My hearthrate still goes crazy, full of adrenaline followed by fatigue but I can just ignore it now

I go outside people probably stare but idk I have my hood up and look down at the floor:dafuckfeels::incel:

I often find girls staring at me stealthily ,everytime I go shopping I meet girls strike up conversations with me and ask for my wechat number,which make me afraid of going out

I pierce their eyes intensively.

the women usually come up to me and ask for my number after a few seconds so i usually give them it
Based.

Also we should ban op for being Chad tbh

I insulted a roughly 15 yo JB whore a few weeks ago because she stared at me for too long. I asked her (very aggressive voice): "Why are you staring at me? Your parents should teach you some manners." She said sorry and walked away. She was obviously intimidated. Lifefuel

gigachad magnet of jb pussy

>jb stares at you bc she's losing her mind
>yells at her ,,your parents should teach you some manners"

holy shit at this beta formal gigachad mentalcel

>jb stares at you bc she's losing her mind
>yells at her ,,your parents should teach you some manners"

holy shit at this beta gigachad mentalcel
Istock 961388254

Holes rated me 3/10 irl, which means I'm actually a 2/10. This how she looked at me, gigaretard

I stare for about a second then look away
Even if im not being stared at, i always feel like there is people staring at me

I stare down to avoid eye contact. I know it's beta move but it's my second instinct to do whatever I can to avoid trouble.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:Another day in chads.is

These days with low-inhibing I stare people (strangers, especially women) down. I always stare down sunglasses wearers in case they're looking at me (those fags love to stare without other people knowing for sure). I stare at women to their hips and tits or eyes if they have nothing interesting.

I have noticed that girls in groups of 2 or more will often stare but solo ones will not. They have too much confidence together. They're used to guys being intimidated by several women. I stare them all down.

These days with low-inhibing I stare people (strangers, especially women) down. I always stare down sunglasses wearers in case they're looking at me (those fags love to stare without other people knowing for sure). I stare at women to their hips and tits or eyes if they have nothing interesting.

I have noticed that girls in groups of 2 or more will often stare but solo ones will not. They have too much confidence together. They're used to guys being intimidated by several women. I stare them all down.
Based, I also do that.

Giga based and same, I just gotta start the touch game:feelsdevil: like you do

Usually paparazzi look at me asking where my next Hollywood movie will be but I'm used to it :feelsmage:

i remember one time being at six flags when i was 13, i was on a ride and as it was starting to move some foid was staring at me until i was out of sight. then when i was outside of the entrance of the ride with my friends, she was staring at me again, but was playing with some baby so she had to divert her attention.

I usually give their wallet or purse back to them.

Then i start running

Getting stares? Damn Chads being a mentalcel
All incels should do this. What a true incel move

Last edited:
I went to an ice cream shop by my house, stood in line, ordered, and waited for my food. The waiting area is outdoors and full of people. I kept getting old glances but i didn’t let it get to me. A few minutes later, a group of chads came over and shoved $20 in my face and asked me to shake my tits.

I’m a guy.
Usually paparazzi look at me asking where my next Hollywood movie will be but I'm used to it :feelsmage:
Oh hey I remember you, you were the guy who played jabba the hut! such a stellar performance. Your rolls were immaculate