Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you “slide into DM’s” anyway?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s brutal because even if I did have social media or was in a group chat with girls, how would I make a move on any? Wtf? This is what not being a Norman does to you. I don’t even have basic social skills.

Knowing the black pill, I would assume the first thing that matters is being attractive so the girl won’t think you’re creepy for sliding into her DM’s, right?

What do Norman’s do if they’re not attractive enough? I’m starting to think the possibility of the majority of men being incel could be true.

It’s brutal because even if I did have social media or was in a group chat with girls, how would I make a move on any? Wtf? This is what not being a Norman does to you. I don’t even have basic social skills.

Knowing the black pill, I would assume the first thing that matters is being attractive so the girl won’t think you’re creepy for sliding into her DM’s, right?

What do Norman’s do if they’re not attractive enough? I’m starting to think the possibility of the majority of men being incel could be true.
44B7D10B F953 451A AA81 DFC117C900FF

You have to be good looking.

Online shit worked more than a decade ago before the internet became an extreme normalfag place. You're 15 years too late to meet a girl online

Online shit worked more than a decade ago before the internet became an extreme normalfag place. You're 15 years too late to meet a girl online
And social circle maxxing?

And social circle maxxing?
A Myth. Sure if you're a hikikomori or some other form of loner you won't even get a chance to meet women. But it's not like having a social circle guarantees any date. It's not like a woman will fuck you just because she knows your friend or hangs out with you a bit

A Myth. Sure if you're a hikikomori or some other form of loner you won't even get a chance to meet women. But it's not like having a social circle guarantees any date. It's not like a woman will fuck you just because she knows your friend or hangs out with you a bit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Im such a boomer and out of the loop that i dont even know what DMs are. I just know about them because i listen to hip hop
does a girl have to invite you first or is it like a group thing like Discord where I can just look up her name and message her?

Im such a boomer and out of the loop that i dont even know what DMs are. I just know about them because i listen to hip hop
does a girl have to invite you first or is it like a group thing like Discord where I can just look up her name and message her?
DM means direct message. You can message first if you want to, but I’m not sure when the appropriate time or place to do that would be. I assume u must past her attractiveness threshold first.

I don't how how these guys do that tbh I only get ignored most of the times

actually once I was even bashed by some dumb cunt who felt overly insulted by the fact I was hitting on her through her DMs, I hope she gets cancer. Anyways, I no longer have social media

Last edited:
You just get her social media, and unexpectedly message her at an inappropriate time.

I don't how how these guys do that tbh I only get ignored most of the times

actually once I was even bashed by some dumb cunt who felt overly insulted by the fact I was hitting on her through her DMs, I hope she get's cancer. Anyways, I no longer have social media anyways
This is what happens to sub6 males
You just get her social media, and unexpectedly message her at an inappropriate time.
Why at an inappropriate time? Lol

Sliding into DMs is retarded if you’re not attractive

the bitch will just screenshot the convo and laugh about it with her friends
I hate this cucked life

Yep, so I have zero clue why faggots do that to ITcels. Like what do you think is gonna happen?

You can always slide in my DMs :feelsjuice:

DM means direct message. You can message first if you want to, but I’m not sure when the appropriate time or place to do that would be. I assume u must past her attractiveness threshold first.
Any idea why private message changed to direct message or are you too young?

You don’t because if you’re not Chad she’ll screenshot you and make fun of you with her roastie and Chad friends.

Any idea why private message changed to direct message or are you too young?
No idea, just started to become trendy and that’s what Norman’s stuck with.
You don’t because if you’re not Chad she’ll screenshot you and make fun of you with her roastie and Chad friends.
this definitely happens, but can’t be completely the case as some Norman’s have gf’s.

No idea, just started to become trendy and that’s what Norman’s stuck with.

this definitely happens, but can’t be completely the case as some Norman’s have gf’s.
Amazing ain't it how the ppl using Internet used to be ridiculed as nerd losers are now losers for having no online presence by norms that use the stuff nerds create.

Amazing ain't it how the ppl using Internet used to be ridiculed as nerd losers are now losers for having no online presence by norms that use the stuff nerds create.
Brutal observation.

I'm 20 and don't even know what DMs are. I assume direct messages, but what do they really mean.
Yeah private message that be direct, stupid normie term for contacting some bitch for Netflix & chill (another dumb term).

there's no point to contact roasties on the web. they'll humiliate every man by publicly sharing the messages for clout on tiktok like that iggy azelea tranny. foids initiate with men they're interested in.

Only attractive men can message or else you'll get ignored. Foids have tens of hundreds of men to choose from who slide in their DMs, so you've got to impress her with looks alone or else you'll just be another message in her inbox. There's one foid who was at a house party i went to explaining how she thought tinder always told everyone that they had 99 likes (the highest it will show) as soon as they made one as a marketing tactic until she saw even attractive dudes didn't have that many likes. Imagine that. One hundred right swipes in as long as it takes to make a profile.

It's over if you're ugly. There's not even a chance.

If Chad, just send a dick pic. If not then i honestly have no fucking clue. I can't count the amount of times i've spent trying to come up with something to say to my crush. Whenever a female is presented, my ability to speak coherently ropes itself.

Guys, don't take it literally, obviously sliding into DMs is a concept forged by and for 8/10 Chads and above.

It was also a term used by normies to hide the fact that they had met on dating apps. People are too embarrassed to admit they whored/simped out, meaning they just use Instagram as the method they met. Snapchat has a reputation of being too childish.

Never understood the concept of sending an unsolicited message out of the blue to a completely random stranger with no context or background and expect them to respond.

Soys, cucks, incels, simps, bluepillers, SJWs etc etc have to slug it out by responding to the foids story....that's how it's supposed to be done.

Exactly 10 years ago it was much easier

Your best bet is to Find a girl on IG that's in the same city or close, then DM her a pickup line or something

I've done it many times but it hardly results in any responses.

Your best bet is to Find a girl on IG that's in the same city or close, then DM her a pickup line or something

I've done it many times but it hardly results in any responses.
Then how tf is that my best bet? :feelsseriously:

How do you find a local girl on instagram???

How do you find a local girl on instagram???
Type in specific unis/colleges in the search bar and you may find girls with it in there bio.
Then how tf is that my best bet? :feelsseriously:
Do you have a better way? Let's hear it. You asked how to slide in DMs and I gave you an answer.

Type in specific unis/colleges in the search bar and you may find girls with it in there bio.

Do you have a better way? Let's hear it. You asked how to slide in DMs and I gave you an answer.
I would assume social circle maxx is better