Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you view weebcels?

Completefizz

Completefizz

Why was I born
-
Think they are cancer? Or do you think there should be more?

I view them as superior to all life forms because they have taken the 2D pill

As long as they’re not furries. Never again.

I don't mind them, but I don't the fascination with nip cartoons. I grew out of that when I was like 13.

It seems to be mostly sexual in nature too.

Hey, you orange and black striped rat.
Gasp It’s you, Fuhrer Adolf Crunch! You’ve killed my friends and family in the Warsaw ghetto! It’s time you pay, you filthy fascist!

In the beginning I thought they were a bit cringy but now I fully embrace all animecels

ALL NON WEEBS NEED THE 2D PILL DELIVERED TO THEM RECTALLY

We are superior White Cougars.

ive never heard of a guy who has sex regularly and watches anime regularly. so i instantly think aspie truecel

I'm weeb but I never really understood using anime girl avatars, I guess it's the same vein of making a girl in an MMO. Your avatar should be a representation of you, not what you like! I unconsciously treat them like girls sometimes.

weebs are female worshippers

I'm weeb but I never really understood using anime girl avatars, I guess it's the same vein of making a girl in an MMO. Your avatar should be a representation of you, not what you like! I unconsciously treat them like girls sometimes.
I always make my mmo characters lolis or cute girls then again I always play the archer,assassin or samurai class

I always make my mmo characters lolis or cute girls then again I always play the archer,assassin or samurai class
But why? Aren't you afraid people will think you're a female? I would hate that.

But why? Aren't you afraid people will think you're a female? I would hate that.
No I usually play to escape and I like to base my characters off anime characters like saber or atalanta from fate

Also it’s more fun to look at and more relaxing to have a female char but that’s just me

Yeah I'm larping as pigtail waifu

Waste of skin

ive never heard of a guy who has sex regularly and watches anime regularly. so i instantly think aspie truecel
my last roommate that reported me for weed and telling a joke watched more anime than me and had a 7/10 gf