Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How every femoid acts near chad

kek :feelskek: but at the same time so terrifying because it's real.

Actually hilarious

Mostly stupid but he dropped a blackpill at the end

Teenage girls are the most useless beings on the planet. They contribute nothing to society, all they do is leech off their parents money without giving a fuck about how hard it is to earn it. They are consumed by social media and don't have the courage to stand up for people who they watch get bullied day in day out. If a girl in a group of girls gets bullied, the rest of the girls will drift away from the bullied one in case their own reputations get damaged, I've seen it with my own eyes. Teenage girls judge people solely on looks, they don't view you as a human if you're ugly or short. They have no remorse and are manipulative and catty, girls spread rumours about other girls all the fucking time. They can't work as a team because they love drama and always play political games to bring other girls down. They are complete and utter scum, if I was a Chad I'd do exactly the same to these bitches, pump em and dump em. That is all they are worth.

That audio quality is absolute horse shit.

thats 90% of womens age 18-35

I dont think its only about teenagers

Teenage girls are the most useless beings on the planet. They contribute nothing to society, all they do is leech off their parents money without giving a fuck about how hard it is to earn it. They are consumed by social media and don't have the courage to stand up for people who they watch get bullied day in day out. If a girl in a group of girls gets bullied, the rest of the girls will drift away from the bullied one in case their own reputations get damaged, I've seen it with my own eyes. Teenage girls judge people solely on looks, they don't view you as a human if you're ugly or short. They have no remorse and are manipulative and catty, girls spread rumours about other girls all the fucking time. They can't work as a team because they love drama and always play political games to bring other girls down. They are complete and utter scum, if I was a Chad I'd do exactly the same to these bitches, pump em and dump em. That is all they are worth.
CEC2141B C8E8 4436 BA61 7A482066FFFA