Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How Females Choose Men

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 75

The Heightism is real.

Shit. Looks so much like me I thought I was being doxxed. What the fuck.
I probably looked like that 10+ years ago, well with a goatee, same hair and features etc. Nowadays I'm craggy as fuck from 5 and a half years of homelessness back along plus excess smoking/drinking/age, so not so much now. Still have long hair though, if kind of Norwood 3 admittedly.

P.S: Cheers for pissing on the original topic of this thread everyone lmao :feelshaha::feelskek: Joke :feelsokman:

Last edited:
In the case of Shannon Rose, they choose men based on Aryan traits and ditch anyone with undesirable "soy" traits.

Like Nazi SS officers inspecting Aryan male youth for fitness:

IMG 4938

The picture alone is hilarious as fuck
You could've just posted the pic without typing anything and we all would've understood

The picture alone is hilarious as fuck
You could've just posted the pic without typing anything and we all would've understood
It was an old one from the r/incels days :feelsokman:

Shallow girls would go for heights. If u like shallow girls thats on u

Not all are
refer to tinder and every single dating app and social media to see whether the very essence of women is not shallow, their whole fucking lives are built on aesthetic, this is the epitome of shallow you retard, are you insane you white knight cuck

GTFO

refer to tinder and every single dating app and social media to see whether the very essence of women is not shallow, their whole fucking lives are built on aesthetic, this is the epitome of shallow you retard, are you insane you white knight cuck

GTFO
Obv social media and tinder contain shallow women cose they r ego centric and self centered

Foids?
I said shallow women
are you caught in some kind of low iq larping loop
every time someone points out an actual logic flaw in every one of your posts you then move on....................

to make another biblical mistake in the same manner worded only very slightly differently.

NOW GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKING 100 FOOT BRICK TOP THICK HEAD

ALMOST ALL WOMEN USE SOCIAL MEDIA AND LIVE THEIR LIVES THROUGH IT

ERGO ALMOST ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW IF YOU USE THIS AS A GAUGE AS TO WHO THE SHALLOW WOMEN ARE

A GROWING NUMBER YEAR ON YEAR ARE USING ONLINE DATING APPS AND THIS IS NOW OUTSTRIPPING ANY OTHER WAY OF GETTING DATES

EVEN 2/10 DORRIS IS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS HER SMV IS BEING PUMPED SKYWARD EVERY YEAR BY THE SJW BRIGADE AND THE MEDIA WOMAN WASHING FEMINIST AND MINORITY AGENDA