Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I, an Islamic male, turned from a staunch anti-zionist to pro-Israel

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
It dawned on me that one thing that Islamic conservatives like myself and Islamic liberals; which includes pre-marital sex-having hoejabis that cry about "Black lives matter! :feels:" and "Free Palestine! :feels:" and are pro-gay marriages have in common: we're all anti-Israel, anti-zionism.

I wished to distance myself from these brown men-hating, coal-burning, white cock-chasing insects, and the best way to do so was to embrace Israel.

I used to boycott anything that had links to Israel: brands, stores, fast food chains, beverages, et cetera. Trust me, nobody had a stronger dislike towards Israel than I; even my Islamic peers wouldn't boycott Israel. I am no longer doing this.

Finally, I would like to apologize to our resident Palestinian, @Edmund_Kemper, because I'm sure he's not liking my new-found perspective. But it is for the greater good.

Religion is organised cuckoldry. Just stop it.

I guarantee if there was a God he'd shoot lightning through the stomachs of all the jews and muslims on Earth just like in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

most palestinians are anti-premarital sex, anti-gay marriage, etc. and israel is accepting of those things, plus many liberals don't really pay much attention to palestine and are more indifferent towards it. also liberals are against racism so thus you'd have to be pro-nazi to distance yourself from them
hopefully you still can accept me even if i'm palestinian as i will accept you regardless of your israel/palestine views

Legit? I don't know what Zionists personally think about progressive movements, but I know they are willing to promote them for an agenda.

I guarantee if there was a God he'd shoot lightning through the stomachs of all the jews and muslims on Earth just like in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Yeah if I was god I wouldn't be very happy with the state of things ngl

Hebrews & Islamists are two sides of the same coin, Islam is an off shoot of Judaism.

What is Israel?

Are you talking about Canaan?

That's retarded, the jews are the reason our societies are so fucked up

Things like that happen. I used to be a commie than I turned to fascism.
Now I believe there are good and bad things on both sides

The only way you can be intellectually free is by questioning and not holding dogmas as supreme, especially if they derive from other people conclusions.

Everyone is a brother in arms here.

Beat the bastards at their own game OP.
Things like that happen. I used to be a commie than I turned to fascism.
Now I believe there are good and bad things on both sides

The only way you can be intellectually free is by questioning and not holding dogmas as supreme, especially if they derive from other people conclusions.

I'm going with this.

Racial cuckoldry has to be one of the saddest sights.

semi based

most based option: not giving a fuck about sand niggers

Just buy a "wife" from the Israeli slave market bro. They come in all colours except jew.

It dawned on me that one thing that Islamic conservatives like myself and Islamic liberals; which includes pre-marital sex-having hoejabis that cry about "Black lives matter! :feels:" and "Free Palestine! :feels:" and are pro-gay marriages have in common: we're all anti-Israel, anti-zionism.

I wished to distance myself from these brown men-hating, coal-burning, white cock-chasing insects, and the best way to do so was to embrace Israel.

I used to boycott anything that had links to Israel: brands, stores, fast food chains, beverages, et cetera. Trust me, nobody had a stronger dislike towards Israel than I; even my Islamic peers wouldn't boycott Israel. I am no longer doing this.

Finally, I would like to apologize to our resident Palestinian, @Edmund_Kemper, because I'm sure he's not liking my new-found perspective. But it is for the greater good.
Nigga imagine thinking the faggot upstairs gives a shit. You wouldn't have been like yourself if it wasn't for it. Either tell it to fuck off and become free with yourself and doing what you want or be an eternal cuck that can't think for himself. I'm literally religon free and the only thing I believe in and have faith is myself. Fuck all the hindpoos, mudslimes, christcucks and kike faggotry. It won't matter when you're all alone, therefore the one person to believe in is yourself.

I do not give a fuck about the Israel–Palestine conflict. Conflicts between Semitic tribes are none of my business.

Distance yourself in the other direction. Go from anti-zionism to wanting all humans, in particular all jews, to die. Your muslim friends would be as distanced by your jew apologetics as your jew genociding apologetics.

Its over man I hate ethnic foids all they want is white cock

Are they going to arrange a marriage to a cute rachel or hannah when you convert? If not, pointless.

6uupL2QsrTNU9z6Ys

most palestinians are anti-premarital sex, anti-gay marriage, etc. and israel is accepting of those things, plus many liberals don't really pay much attention to palestine and are more indifferent towards it. also liberals are against racism so thus you'd have to be pro-nazi to distance yourself from them
hopefully you still can accept me even if i'm palestinian as i will accept you regardless of your israel/palestine views
Of course I accept you bro. I didn't say I have anything against Palestinians, just the hypocrites supporting them when they're trying to twist the religion.
Islam is an off shoot of Judaism
That's is not how it works. Islam has been there since the beginning of the time, except it was distorted throughout the centuries and it was restored in its pure, original form by the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings from Allah be upon him). That is the real reason why you will see similarities between Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Last edited:
Youre not actually a true follower of the quran if youre on this site. Because you should feel happy in your situation as this is what allah has ordainted for you to be tested on this earth. Or you believe its your wrongdoings like fapping etc that makes you recieve puishment. Either way you look at it, its setup to lull you into submission and happily sit on the sidelines

Youre not actually a true follower of the quran if youre on this site. Because you should feel happy in your situation as this is what allah has ordainted for you to be tested on this earth. Or you believe its your wrongdoings like fapping etc that makes you recieve puishment. Either way you look at it, its setup to lull you into submission and happily sit on the sidelines
You can't talk about who's not a true follower of Islam when you don't even tell this to normies that are guilty of doing worse things. Fapping isn't a big deal if you're an unmarried male with no prospects of marriage.

Israel right now is just a bastion of foid supremacy. They conscript their foids into the military which makes them even more high T, feminist and aggressive, openly bullying incels is a sport there.

It has potential in future due to the high breeding rates of the extreme Orthodox types. Maybe they will enforce some kind of Old Testament law at some point. But at this point the blackpill probably still applies.

Youre not actually a true follower of the quran if youre on this site. Because you should feel happy in your situation as this is what allah has ordainted for you to be tested on this earth.
Lmao be happy that a god put you on this planet as an incel. Are you dumb? How does he test chad or even a normielite? Why do they get a simpler task

Lmao be happy that a god put you on this planet as an incel. Are you dumb? How does he test chad or even a normielite? Why do they get a simpler task
Because theyres a greater reward for you than them. Thats the line they say. Anything you could say they just do something similar as this. Theyre essentially liberals.

Fuck off JIDF YA HAMAS

This is a really low iq take man, sorry. So you hate a certain country, because it has liberal supporters? And despite the fact that Israel stands for alot of things you hate, such as: Homos, women's rights and so on?

This is a really low iq take man, sorry. So you hate a certain country, because it has liberal supporters? And despite the fact that Israel stands for alot of things you hate, such as: Homos, women's rights and so on?
Where does it say I hate a country? I said I hate a certain community. The fact that you are getting pissed off about it shows it's working. :feelsLSD:

don't care about sandniggers in their land just don't like the jood

Where does it say I hate a country? I said I hate a certain community. The fact that you are getting pissed off about it shows it's working. :feelsLSD:
You support Israel, which is trying to eradicate the Palestinian identity and either absorb or displace palestinians, it's not rocket science.

You support Israel, which is trying to eradicate the Palestinian identity and either absorb or displace palestinians, it's not rocket science.
I don't care, as long as it triggers the whores I hate, I'm good.

I found it so ironic how that GamersRiseUp subreddit started to suck Israel cock just because they found out that right wingers hate Israel.

bruh, the #1 line of argumentation Zionists cucks use is "yeah, Israel may have stolen some land, but at last the Jews are civilized and westernized! think about all these m'ladies who are being oppressed by evil Muslims! Israel is the lesser evil! "
it's not even true, because there are giant cultural differences between Muslim nations and actual Judaism isn't feminist, but Israel only promotes its progressive side with le "gay capital of the world" Tel-Aviv
we actually have a professor from Israel in this semester and he says Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem feel like different countries

I like the Jews. :)

Hebrews were separated from the Şəmites by the river Alazon, which flows down from Mount Kavkaz into the Cyrus (Kura River).

Hebrew music in the homeland.

Of course I accept you bro. I didn't say I have anything against Palestinians, just the hypocrites supporting them when they're trying to twist the religion.

That's is not how it works. Islam has been there since the beginning of the time, except it was distorted throughout the centuries and it was restored in its pure, original form by the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings from Allah be upon him). That is the real reason why you will see similarities between Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
that make senses because the bible was written based on what people remember jesus saying many years ago while the quran was written while muhammad was still alive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back