Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story how i lost my faith in woman (before the blackpill).

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
when i was 14, i met a girl named robyn. she was with a bunch of people who she was bugging, so they pushed her onto me. my only friend was away on a school camp, so i saw no problem with chatting up a cute girl. we quickly became close friends and of course i wanted to date her, but she didnt seem to notice that i was male.at first she was really nice. she even set me up with a girl, that got me my one and only ever kiss (note: i was better looking at the time). things went downhill quick, she would tell me she cut herself if i couldnt get her dates with chads or if i showed up late or did anything to changer her planns and even threatened to kill herself over one failed date. i couldnt get her a date with the chad she wanted, so she went into her backyard and put her head in a noose. part from using me for dates, i basically betabuxxed her while she dated poor chad after poor chad. by the time the friendship ended, she owed me about $100 that i could remember, not most of the debts were over a year old at the time.
but i had a set of her books that she said she could sell for $30, she asked for her book back, so i asked for $7. yes only seven bucks of the hundred she owed me cause id used to buy her condoms (slut). yes call me a cuck for not asking for the full amount, but i did hold when she tried to get me down to $3. she told me she would pay me less 50c every day after i forgot her books for 2 fucking days. first she tried to use a guilt trip to get me to give her the book." dying grandpa blahblah blah.. final wish blah blah blah." this was when i told her she could get her books when i got my cash.
her solution, blackmail me with a time i brought brandy to school, under pressure from her. she recorded me admitting to it and then demanded the $75 it would cost to buy a new set of books. i did the first thing that came to mind, i told the first teacher i saw, blaming her for bring the brandy. we went to the pricipal and the recording on her phone was the only reson the could believe me over her
tldr: was used and abused then blackmailed by a bitch

holy fuck. buy condoms for her? i can join the comment above me... sounds kinda like she was some sort of oneitis for you. i couln't condone anything after that, would've probably roped. it's already bad hearing your oneitis been f'ed first and all the other times by someone else, but this... respect you're still here dude

At least I got to enjoy my isolation as a child. Thank God I didn’t deal with this.

You are terrible at storytelling and writing.
Never become an author.