Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I walk around campus

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Black sun glasses + black face mask + black heavy jacket and sometimes black gloves

prefect for hiding my hideous face
749D48F0 902B 4B62 A20F AC449CA9EFF7

Only fakecels are antimaskers.

Bro doesn't even know where he's walking half the time

Do you have a heater on u?

Only fakecels are antimaskers.
This tbh

Antimaskers are just Chad and Stacey who are sad that a holy virus is ruining their fun. Incels are the chosen one, as we embrace the rites of the cult and already live according to the medical scriptures of social isolation.

This tbh

Antimaskers are just Chad and Stacey who are sad that a holy virus is ruining their fun. Incels are the chosen one, as we embrace the rites of the cult and already live according to the medical scriptures of social isolation.
the only problem I have with the mask it’s SOMETIMES uncomfortable to breathe after wearing for a long time BUT I would definitely trade a little bit of discomfort if it means I can hide my hideous face
Same but without the hood + normal glasses. don't want to give off criminal vibes
Understandable and Swag. my eye area is pretty bad (probably worse than my lower part of my face tbh) so that’s mainly why I wear it + brown so already criminal looking :feelshaha:

Why are you hiding your handsome face from girls is what my grandma would say :smonk:

Yeah, same, Based :feelsokman::feelsthink:.

I just don't walk around campus