Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media How I would end the night king on that normie show Game of Thrones, making all the prophecies make sense

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
The writing of this show is really shit now, they only choose arya because of female power, it almost doesn't even make sense that she kills the night king.

The way I would kill the night king without altering too much what they done but still making the prophecies to make sense it's like that:

Theon charges into the night king like he did, is stabbed and is presumably dead, but before that 2 white walkers try to stop him with some of the zombies he is almost killed but manage to kill the 2 white walkers and end the zombies attacking him and some of the ones just standing there, they die as well because he killed two of the white walkers(opening a path for arya who is presumably hidden in the forest, but couldn't make because of the zombies).

Alright, Theon is stabbed by the night king and is dying, the night king goes to kill bran and arya(now with clear path) jump to kill him, he grabs her, when she tries to do the knife trick another white walker grab her wirist right before she almost stab the night king and the white walker stabes her in the back, all seems lost, arya is dying now, but after years of torture and pain Theon make one last effort and starts to run in their direction, the zombies tries to stop him but he doesn't care he don't feel anything, it's like he raised from the dead(harder and stronger), he kills the white walker stabbing arya, hold her arms and both of them make one last swing to stab the night king and he dies.

This would make sense since Theon fit as a prince born by salt and smoke, he uses arya to stab the night king wich could be one of the interpretation of the Azor Ahai prophecy that he would have the weapon to stop all this by stabing his "lover", people say only a stark could kill the night king so arya would be his "blade", so arya still kills the night king but now all the prophecies make sense.

I absolutely hate the latest season, and I also hated every episode of the last. I recently rewatched the earlier seasons and the writing was objectively better. Sad to see that the show has declined in quality so much. Im gonna go ahead and retcon s7 and s8 from my head canon.

Anyway, with that said, it does make sense that arya kills the night king but the execution in the show was complete shit. She literally dia a bullshit "Nothing personnel kid" teleport behind the night king and killed him. Such lazy writing that didn't do any sort of justice to a character that was built up as the ultimate evil over the entire course of the TV series.

I am not going to share on how I think the night king could've been killed as everyone and their mother has their own version of the night king's ending to share. This is what happens when the show runners become absolute lazy fucks who have no reason to be invested in the story. I expect the rest of this season to be a complete shitshow but I will still watch to see what will happen.

That’s a much better send off for Theon than in the episode. I hated how he was killed off so instantly. Such waste of potential.

Also, fire of a dragon cannot harm him but dragonglass will kill him immediately?

I absolutely hate the latest season, and I also hated every episode of the last. I recently rewatched the earlier seasons and the writing was objectively better. Sad to see that the show has declined in quality so much. Im gonna go ahead and retcon s7 and s8 from my head canon.

Anyway, with that said, it does make sense that arya kills the night king but the execution in the show was complete shit. She literally dia a bullshit "Nothing personnel kid" teleport behind the night king and killed him. Such lazy writing that didn't do any sort of justice to a character that was built up as the ultimate evil over the entire course of the TV series.

I am not going to share on how I think the night king could've been killed as everyone and their mother has their own version of the night king's ending to share. This is what happens when the show runners become absolute lazy fucks who have no reason to be invested in the story. I expect the rest of this season to be a complete shitshow but I will still watch to see what will happen.
Exactly, I don't really care that she is the one to kill him but the way they made it happen was so out of the blue, that's why I said that Theon should at least killed 2 white walker or even only one, so that some of the dead fall and open a path for her to do the "assasination", it's so dumb the way they done it that there is even a gif showing her jumping like 4 feet from a trampoline to film her killing him, what really bothers me tho is that they ignored all the other prophecies and hints of what would happen and focused on that one "brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes" shit.
That’s a much better send off for Theon than in the episode. I hated how he was killed off so instantly. Such waste of potential.
I was expecting him to do something that would need all those year been tortured and feeling extreme pain by ramsey, it really was poor ending to the character, even if it was not all bad, he was one of my favorites, he has so much complex story and redemption I prefer more gray characters and not all black/white, hope that in the books George has something better for him.
Also, fire of a dragon cannot harm him but dragonglass will kill him immediately?
This is other bullshit and it really doesn't make sense, now everyone is theorizing if the night king has targaryen blood when in fact the writers don't even know what they wanted to say with that, but the thing that really makes me angry is him smiling, like, so he has emotions??? So he feel things, does he talk??? I was expecting something more complex to the character but I guess it was too much.

How shit was that battle. What was the point in having artillery and not using it. The cavalry charge was ridiculous too. Any look at the tactics used in the wars between rome and Carthage would give them a better template for a battle. Poorly done, couldn't see a fuckin thing either. Quite disappointed with the new series so far.

imagine caring about soy of thrones...

I'm glad I never watched a second of that show.

I'm glad I never watched a second of that show.

Well your missing out, as its the best series thats been on tv. Up there with the wire and the Sopranos.

They're going this way as a way of doing justice to the people who suffered in the earlier seasons, even if it doesn't quite add up. Like finally putting down Littlefinger. He was found guilty, but the only evidence was Bran's magic dreams. Those aren't admissible in court and a man as many steps ahead as Littlefinger should've brought that up, let alone had contingencies upon contingencies for that kind of thing. But he was a bad guy, and the show was coming to a close, so he had to be dealt with.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The actress looks deformed but still got a Chad.

View attachment 112231
Shes a legit 3/10 even with makeup, i just looked up more of her pics and she's difficult to look at kind of ugly, and of course she's English holy shit the hypergamy there is real, someone needs to make a thread about her tbh

Last edited:
They're going this way as a way of doing justice to the people who suffered in the earlier seasons, even if it doesn't quite add up. Like finally putting down Littlefinger. He was found guilty, but the only evidence was Bran's magic dreams. Those aren't admissible in court and a man as many steps ahead as Littlefinger should've brought that up, let alone had contingencies upon contingencies for that kind of thing. But he was a bad guy, and the show was coming to a close, so he had to be dealt with.
The way they deal with littlefinger was shameful, this is one of the characters that they needed to kill because they don't have a shit clue in how to write him because his goal is playing the game in the shadows, you can see in the earlier seasons with the relationship of little finger and varys, when one of them does something the other is always updating his strategy. One example was when sansa tried to pledge for the life of ned, saying he was having bad dreams because of his remedy after one of the lanistter guards pierced his leg that's way he "invented" all the stories that joffrey wasn't the true king, joffrey was believing in sansa but varys step up and said that is sad to see the girl trying to defend her traitor father, little finger immediately look at him, thinking what is his plan? Why he didn't let joffrey believe in sansa? These characters have a much more deep meaning in the story but those fucked up writers will never know how to write them the way they should, Game oof Thrones last episodes will be the most disappointed shit to ever happen in TV.

"Game of throne :soy::soy::soy:"

I just hope that Dany dies and Cersei is killed by her brother, it'd be a nice twist. Especially since she not only had a relationship with him, but she witnessed all her children die. This will make the one person who truly loved her end her slowly.