Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How incel is TheReportOfTheWeek?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
When I think of incel reviewbruh definitely comes to mind, what would you guys rate him?

bug eyed chincel

over/10

pretty incel tbh but at least he statusmaxxed

I'd watch him review a hooker's vagina.

definite truecel

but he still has status and is rich so he can cope with that

I like him personally tbh

He is incel but he is statusmaxxed

definite truecel

but he still has status and is rich so he can cope with that

I like him personally tbh
He's def a cool guy. Don't see how anyone can hate him for his personality. Would be his friend irl (srs)

He's def a cool guy. Don't see how anyone can hate him for his personality. Would be his friend irl (srs)
same tbh

he seems like a wise guy who could teach us a lot about professionalism

Same here, he seems to be really sweet.
I think he has a girlfriend though, didn't she appear in his cola taste test?

Same here, he seems to be really sweet.
I think he has a girlfriend though, didn't she appear in his cola taste test?

No fuckin way, can you find that video? That would be truly mindblowing

is this the video?

he is incel as fuck, everyone doing weird shit online is incel as fuck or slumming it with ugly old women

most of the time when you try to figure out how a male figure is doing, which is something i'm increasingly curious about, you find out it's either a total mystery or a disaster

No fuckin way, can you find that video? That would be truly mindblowing

is this the video?

That's the one, yeah. He also alluded to this in his radio shows and podcasts, but it would be harded to find now since he puts out a lot of content. I don't think it's surprising, he has a high trust pleasant face and a calm demeanor. Also, he obviously makes a lot of money.

I would rate him to be a 3.5/10

That's the one, yeah. He also alluded to this in his radio shows and podcasts, but it would be harded to find now since he puts out a lot of content. I don't think it's surprising, he has a high trust pleasant face and a calm demeanor. Also, he obviously makes a lot of money.

But that's literally a death sentence though???

Just get 1.5 million subscribers bro

I like his reviews but its over for him

Im pretty sure i saw a video where he admitted he as always alone and a incel.

fucking insane stories of cucking and despondence and despair would pour out if you grabbed any internet figure and shook them hard enough

think about eggy's story of working 5 jobs to pay a woman's college loans

he can statusmaxxx
pretty sure he mogs me though

Height?
Just checked, he's 6'4 and white, volcel.

male internet figures unless they're pewdiepie or already married to some ugly old hag like h3h3, are all copers desperately trying to get a big break and make a few millions, so they can get sniped for betabux by some opportunistic older chick like Joakim Sandberg

diamond play button = official 'you may betabux a 38 year old' badge

Height?
Just checked, he's 6'4 and white, volcel.
That height is desirable but he has a really low tier face and big eyes
male internet figures unless they're pewdiepie or already married to some ugly old hag like h3h3, are all copers desperately trying to get a big break and make a few millions, so they can get sniped for betabux by some opportunistic older chick like Joakim Sandberg

diamond play button = official 'you may betabux a 38 year old' badge
h3h3 wife is really ugly, but they are both old

@EcuntR The good old heighpill denying. Once again.

He could easily ascend in SEA.

In a first world country... he would struggle.

That height is desirable but he has a really low tier face and big eyes

h3h3 wife is really ugly, but they are both old
oh ok so it's the typical 2019 couple where the woman's health practices and smoking makes her look 15 years older, no big surprise there

Recessed chin and bug eyes. It never began for him.

He's invisible to women. The "girl" everyone is talking about is his mother. She appeared in some of his video, but I don't think she's ever shown her face.

He's invisible to women. The "girl" everyone is talking about is his mother. She appeared in some of his video, but I don't think she's ever shown her face.
I think reviewbruh is asexual and volcel.
He seems esquizoid as fuck.