Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How is a 19cel a kid?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Seriously, stop calling 18 & 19 year olds ‘kidcels’, it‘s no better than when agecucks say that a 27 year old dating a 19 year old is with someone that age because muh she is a vulnerable kid and doesn’t know any matter.

Bare minimum, just call 19 and 21 year old incels young ig but calling them kids is just oddball behaviour.

Infantilization is kinda cucked.

Last edited:
Seriously, stop calling 18 & 19 year olds ‘kidcels’, it‘s no better than when agecucks say that a 27 year old dating a 19 year old is with someone that age because muh she is a vulnerable kid and doesn’t know any matter.

Bare minimum, just call 19 and 21 year old incels young but calling them kids is just oddball behaviour.

Only a kid would get mad at being called a kid.

In my country you are young adult when you are 16 and that is also legal age for sex but 18 to buy beer and 21 years old to buy vodka or whiskey.

So i can legally fuck a 16 year old but im too ugly anyway.

Because most the time you teens tend to be average lookers who have no life experience, and just decide it's over without ever trying. And threads made by these lads tend to be meme tier garbage

The average age of an American solider in the Vietnam war was 19. Some "Kids" They are.

I’m older than the ages I mentioned but I just find the whole concept of early 20 yo’s being kids to be retarded.

21 is VERY early 20s. Almost the earliest of 20s. And 19 isn't in the 20s at all.

Because most the time you teens tend to be average lookers who have no life experience, and just decide it's over without ever trying. And threads made by these lads tend to be meme tier garbage
You would be surprised if I mentioned my age but I don’t like to give out my information online but all I will say is that I’m past the age of 25.

You would be surprised if I mentioned my age but I don’t like to give out my information online but all I will say is that I’m past the age of 25.
Fine, my point doesnt apply to you then, but to others I think it does for the most part

"He's 16 turning 17 soon so he's pretty much 18 but 18 is the new 19 and 19 is close to 20 so might as well round it to 21 so he can't be a kid!!!"

"He's 16 turning 17 soon so he's pretty much 18 but 18 is the new 19 and 19 is close to 20 so might as well round it to 21 so he can't be a kid!!!"
:feelskek: :feelskek:

also

dnr kidcel

Agreed

"Muh you are 20 you still can ascend:soy:"

damn son im turning 22 this year :feelsYall:

Okay but I am ugly as sin. That's not changing, puberty is done.

Can we stop with this stupid "muh you haven't even tried" crap? I mean we're supposed to be blackpilled here right? If you're sufficiently blackpilled you'd know better than to waste your efforts trying. It just seems so juvenile imo, so foolish. I can already envision how every attempt at "ascending" would end. In failure, as always. Besides, just being normie tier is bad enough now. Basically your only options are to betabux a used up whore or landwhale. I'd rather be alone

Agreed

"Muh you are 20 you still can ascend:soy:"
I really fail to see a point in trying. Never asked a girl out in HS bc even back then I knew better than to embarrass myself.

Even at 16, most guys are developed and at best, you will have small development, past that point.

I was 5'7 at 16 and stayed at that.

Can we stop with this stupid "muh you haven't even tried" crap? I mean we're supposed to be blackpilled here right? If you're sufficiently blackpilled you'd know better than to waste your efforts trying. It just seems so juvenile imo, so foolish. I can already envision how every attempt at "ascending" would end. In failure, as always. Besides, just being normie tier is bad enough now. Basically your only options are to betabux a used up whore or landwhale. I'd rather be alone
But you do not know for sure, thats my point. Im not saying try non stop, just literally just a few times, so you have the confirmation. And yes, I know that even average isn't enough these days, but as a sub5 I find it hard to have sympathy for those who are just normal looking. Maybe there should be a seperate forum/site for sub5s...

Okay but I am ugly as sin. That's not changing, puberty is done.
Fine, you are truly subhuman, I'll take your word for it.

I really fail to see a point in trying. Never asked a girl out in HS bc even back then I knew better than to embarrass myself.
tbh thinking that if you are KHHV 18 and you get told by so called blackpillers that you still have a chance to ascend, its no different than being a bluepiller

tbh thinking that if you are KHHV 18 and you get told by so called blackpillers that you still have a chance to ascend, its no different than being a bluepiller
I'm 20 khhv. I might do it out of spite and record my efforts to prove people wrong, that it isn't my fault, but society at large

I'm 20 khhv. I might do it out of spite and record my efforts to prove people wrong, that it isn't my fault, but society at large
IMG 2062

You sound like an agecuck. 18-19 year olds fully developed adults this cope of no life experience is retard reddit tier agecuck nonsense.

“Oh my god guys you know if you fuck a 18-19 year old girl you’re a pedophile because she has no life experience!!!

Idk where this Agecuck garbage on this forum came from. Teens have been in Blackpill spaces since the start of it. There was teens in the previous Blackpill forums before this one and in the earlier years there was a few 16-17 year olds and most of them still rot here.

You sound like an agecuck. 18-19 year olds fully developed adults this cope of no life experience is retard reddit tier agecuck nonsense.

“Oh my god guys you know if you fuck a 18-19 year old girl you’re a pedophile because she has no life experience!!!
I dont give a fuck about ages when it comes to dating, thats not what im talking about dumbass. You have no actual retort to the points I make, as per usual. Just spamming muh age cuck..

I dont give a fuck about ages when it comes to dating, thats not what im talking about dumbass. You have no actual retort to the points I make, as per usual. Just spamming muh age cuck..
Your points are retard bluepilled tier garbage that you started spewing sometime in the last few months for some reason. Btw no it isnt that there’s an influx of teens lol a good portion of the users in 2020-2021 were younger than me.

I don’t get it how does a 18-19 year old not have life experience. :feelshaha: :feelskek: So I drive, I’ve held jobs in fact at 16-17 and plenty of other things it makes no sense to claim I have no life experience.

Your points are retard bluepilled tier garbage that you started spewing sometime in the last few months for some reason. Btw no it isnt that there’s an influx of teens lol a good portion of the users in 2020-2021 were younger than me.

I don’t get it how does a 18-19 year old not have life experience. :feelshaha: :feelskek: So I drive, I’ve held jobs in fact at 16-17 and plenty of other things it makes no sense to claim I have no life experience.
Another garbage retort, full of buzzwords. And I never claimed every single teen is the same. I was speaking generally. You seem to care a great deal about what I think of you, which is odd. You know I dont like you, so leave it

Another garbage retort, full of buzzwords. And I never claimed every single teen is the same. I was speaking generally. You seem to care a great deal about what I think of you, which is odd. You know I dont like you, so leave it
I could care less if another retard on a Blackpill forum doesn’t like me JFL.

The point is I just don’t like people like 5-10 years older max online for some reason like acting like as if I’m some giga youngcel kid. Also any narrative that diminishes my actual problems irl is something I will dislike.

because most of them are just edgy teenagers.

I could care less if another retard on a Blackpill forum doesn’t like me JFL.

The point is I just don’t like people like 5-10 years older max online for some reason like acting like as if I’m some giga youngcel kid. Also any narrative that diminishes my actual problems irl is something I will dislike.

Well maybe post more about what exactly your problems are, you just come off as a tryhard zoomer chink tokker spastic who is dying to fit in here whenever I see your postings.

Look at some threads made by me, or @TheGrayWolf for example, we have spoken specifically about our experiences, and how are subhumanity as affected us IRL, on many occasions.

Then maybe people will be able to relate to you, myself included.

Well maybe post more about what exactly your problems are, you just come off as a tryhard zoomer chink tokker spastic who is dying to fit in here whenever I see your postings.

Look at some threads made by me, or @TheGrayWolf for example, we have spoken specifically about our experiences, and how are subhumanity as affected us IRL, on many occasions.

Huh I did lol when I first joined . Some of the threads I do have are filler but in my earlier threads I’ve explained it.

I don’t talk about more serious personal issues though for certain reasons, considering the type of people on here.

incels at 19-21 can have legitimate problems and reasons to be upset, so discussing with them could definitely be wortwhile. even at that age, they've probably missed out on lots of things, and have a lot to talk about.

but high school and college can be melodramatic places, so many posters from there are just exaggerating their situation

given that this site has driven away most good users, I don't think it matters as much. some 19 y/o posters might be shit, but they're just a drop in the ocean of shitty GrAYs atm

Huh I did lol when I first joined . Some of the threads I do have are filler but in my earlier threads I’ve explained it.

I don’t talk about more serious personal issues though for certain reasons, considering the type of people on here.
You know what man, I stick to my position of being suspicious of those in their teens here, but maybe I have been too harsh on some, including yourself. So for the sake of ending squabbling I apologize. I acknowledge of course that things can happen in your teens that lead you down the inkwell road, but for some I just think they call it too early and over exaggerate their self perceived issues.

I do not mean to shit on anyones experiences/ position and lessen their significance, and if you are one of those who has gone through lots of shit already at 19, due to your subhumanity then fair enough.

You know what man, I stick to my position of being suspicious of those in their teens here, but maybe I have been too harsh on some, including yourself. So for the sake of ending squabbling I apologize. I acknowledge of course that things can happen in your teens that lead you down the inkwell road, but for some I just think they call it too early and over exaggerate their self perceived issues.

I do not mean to shit on anyones experiences/ position and lessen their significance, and if you are one of those who has gone through lots of shit already at 19, due to your subhumanity then fair enough.
Yea it’s not that I care about someone insulting me or anything i just didn’t like getting grouped with people younger who didn’t have any real problems.

Yea it’s not that I care about someone insulting me or anything i just didn’t like getting grouped with people younger who didn’t have any real problems.
Understandable :feelsYall:

19 years on this earth are enough to consider yourself an incel.

anyone younger than me = youngcel

try calling a 30 yr old a kid and see how they react

every godamn letter you say is just an L take

They wouldn't care. Unless they're sensitive enough to care, then that would make them a kid.

Anyone younger than 18 isn't to be taken seriously

IMO 18 is the absolute bare minimum you can reasonably call yourself incel *IF* you've actually been making an effort to ascend up to that point

Just ignore their petty insults. I'm 21, and I knew it was over when I was 17. Sometimes we catch up on the blackpill earlier than expected in life.

Thank you man

You can't be incel if you're under 25. You HAVE to be ATLEAST 40 years old to even think about call yourself incel. idc if you're a 4'6 balding framelet truecel at 16 like you haven't even finished puberty yet.

I was feeling the effects of inceldom at 12-13 and accepted that it was over at 16. If someone is ugly as a teen, then 99% of the time they are going to stay that way.

as a ricecel in university, i know for damn sure that 18/19/20/.. isn't "too young" to be totally excluded from dating and social landscape.