Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is even possible to receive good therapy from roasties and cucks?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If I go therapy, then tharapist will be either roastie, or cuck, betabuxxing for roastie. And so my words will be insulting to their life. Sure, as professionals, they have duty to be not judgemental, but they will be, for wanting to defend their degenerate life, they will downgrade me to 100% psycho, so everyhing what I say will be insanity for them, and how is possible to receive help in those conditions? You want only virgin girl for not being cucked by another men? That must be because you schyzo and have phobias, so need drugs for not being afraid to be cucked by another man

Only cultured therapist could help, who could see mental problems being result of my pure and honorable desires being unfulfilled in this filthy degenerate world

see that's the thing, it's not possible and there's no cultured therapist either for your lolicon problems either

There must be some incel therapist somewhere...
see that's the thing, it's not possible and there's no cultured therapist either for your lolicon problems either
If you bring up loli to your therapist, you’re on a watchlist.

Not to defend therapy, but any rational place will let you pick a man as your therapist. Last time I went to one (for a mostly non-incel related issue), I specifically requested a man under 40 and they assigned me one. Sure, it's inadvisable to bring up anything properly illegal still, but it provides a better framework.

In college, therapy was """"""""free""""""""" (supposedly it was to train the phd students) so I went just for someone to talk to and I specifically requested a male and got one. We never discussed incel stuff but it was nice to just be able to talk to someone.

Maybe not applicable to you, but any ordained minister of a good denomination must remain confidentiality to anything admitted to them. It's in their ordination, and many can't even say things to police even if questioned. Any and good denomination doesn't ordain women. Pastoral counseling is a far superior option to therapy.

tHeRaPy , just fucking LOlL at that social indoctrination

Jeremy Meeks didnt have therapy yet hes rich , while he killed People and lend in Jail

just dont take this shit serious after knowing hypergamy , halo effect and therefore only your looks matter

Therapy is the buzzword normies use to gaslight other men in peril and is as pointless and fraudulent as essential oil scam and shit like that. It's literally a person whom you've never met pretending to listen to you telling you the same generic shit you've heard a million times already here and there.

Only thing that can rejuvenate a broken man is unconditional love from his other half, which is sadly chad exclusive.

They rape you at therap(e)y

Not good therapy

Pro tip, you don't. They're just there to take your money, restrict your civil rights, and put you on Jew pills.

Never gonna happen

It isn't, as that would require empathy

Therapists have a word for a conflict between the emotional needs of the therapist and those of her patient: countertransferrence. You're not important enough to any therapist for them to sacrifice their own well-being for yours, and although they'll tell you to your face that they do so out of professionalism, the truth is you have no credibility as a patient, thus no way to call out unprofessional behavior. Therefore, when you seek therapy as an incel, you put yourself at the mercy of someone who is indifferent to you at best, and contemptuous to you at worst. It's not worth the time, let alone the exorbitant fees. They should be paying you to go to therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back