Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how is everyone doing today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
make sure all of u drink water

i ate mountain of chips and did leg day felt hella good :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

To answer the topic title question, I honestly could be way better. How about yourself?

fucking tired of lonlniess
B3E30A90 5158 43C5 9E00 76A0A9292591

I could be better, living on the streets is stressful. I may or may not have to beat somebody up later for being a thief and a general punk bitch. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yes, at this point I refuse to participate in society where I try to do as very little as possible.

:feelsjuice:
oh well goodluck. i hate being weak so i try to do nofap and fight back if i was in a dangerous situation because i was a weak faggot

trolling IT cucks:feelshaha:

oh well goodluck. i hate being weak so i try to do nofap and fight back if i was in a dangerous situation because i was a weak faggot
Yesterday i broke my 14 days nofap streak

I could be better, living on the streets is stressful. I may or may not have to beat somebody up later for being a thief and a general punk bitch. :feelsjuice:
peak incelated living

I had the impression it was one month, the pressure was intense. I hope it'll be my last fap for this month
In like 4 hours I will be in day 12 and what I noticed is increase in confidence and made me feel more stronger. The max I went is 13 days or 12

Went to the gym alone, doing legs day, get back home, all my muscle are sore, wish I have someone to cuddle with :fuk:

In like 4 hours I will be in day 12 and what I noticed is increase in confidence and made me feel more stronger. The max I went is 13 days or 12
My Max was one month and 5-10 days i think

I saw the coolest CGI in a sci fi film ever from 1984 Dune film (!) :feelshaha:

I'm halfway through 1984 Dune film on Netflix, I've taken a pause.

Last edited:
bought a bottle of vodka since along time. cashier didnt asked me about my age probably im looking old because zest for life blushn away in my eyes.

Last edited:
I'm coping with subutex and vidya

Worser than the average day

[UWSL]I have brutal misogyny right now. I would like to kill my mother[/UWSL]

I saw the coolest CGI in a scifi film ever from 1984 Dune film (!) :feelshaha:

I'm halfway through 1984 Dune film on Netflix, I've taken a pause.

Oh hope u enjoyed it

bought a bottle of vodka since along time. cashier didnt asked me about my age probably im looking old because zest for life blushn away in my eyes.
Hope u enjoy ur gratification

Not bad, a picture of myself drinking plenty of water earlier...

667d449bb895cd19feddb6cf8946b4bc4fa77f0b.JPG

In a state of confusion so I’m committing randomly on threads

Wish I could either :smonk: or wake up in a different reality

peak incelated living
People try to sneak up on you when you're asleep on the streets to steal, I sleep with a baseball bat under my pillow. Incel street thug life homie. :feelsjuice:

People try to sneak up on you when you're asleep on the streets to steal, I sleep with a baseball bat under my pillow. Incel street thug life homie. :feelsjuice:
yeah smash their head with the bat if they try to sneak u