Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How is everyone so normal?

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Literally EVERYONE has low or at least medium inhibition. They're all normal as fuck. What the ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS? Every day in uni, these fuckers can talk so naturally, they can express themselves so openly, with zero fear, zero insecurities, nothing. Even the so-called "shyer" people don't really seem to have any trouble opening up. In fact, I think most people who say they are "shy" are complete LARPers. Just fucking LOL if they were in my shoes for even five minutes.

These fuckers are all talking, laughing, joking around with each other, meanwhile I'm sitting there completely mute, shaking and sweating because I'm afraid that someone is staring at me and judging me. I'm surprised they don't think I'm a crack addict or some shit based on my behavior, but little do they know it's just because I'm autistic.

HOW THE FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK IS EVERYONE ELSE LIKE THIS AND IM THE ONE GENETIC AND MENTAL ABERRATION WHO WASNT BORN LIKE THAT??
FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuCCCCCCCCkkkkkkkkkkkkkawrjawirjhij8qu85u1285u218u51892hrt8ht8hautwautnaoui wnaitn ianti n28h 19941

It's because abnormal people are rotting in home.

I feel you man. I believe for us high inhibs it is indeed a mixture of genes (of course) and our upbringing in our environment.

These people get validated at an early age or have achieved shit in their lives through interests/hobbies/looks. We didn't get none of that validation or encouragement, and our looks don't help. The rope is our only hope

High inhib people don't interact with others long enough for you to notice them

They're there. You just don't notice them because they have a meek presence.

Some people who act normal still lead lives of quiet desperation.

that's what happens when you dont rot in your room allday

High inhibition + Autism is a horrible curse. I can barely hold eye contact with my parents for more than a few seconds. In public I'm a fucking mess too. If I get asked one more time why I'm so quiet I am going to explode.

Because you're noticing them, you're not a special snowflake, OP.

I feel you bro, I really do.

I've been in college for over 4 years and still have no friends. Meanwhile everyone else can make them within one week of meeting each other.

Last edited:
They have never been bullied and have gotten some good contact with woman.

Just put yourself out there.

They might just be acting like they are.

facts.
not everyone is "normal" op, some are just really good at hiding their insecurities after years of practice.

I've been in college for over 4 years and still have no friends. Meanwhile everyone else can make them within one week of meeting each other. I had to work on a group project recently and it was pure suicidefuel.

friends?

LMAO IM 2 SEMESTERS IN AND HAVEN'T TALKED TO A SINGLE PERSON BRO hHAAhAhhAHHHAHAHhAah IM ABOUT TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YO

How many friends from high school do you have? If possible try to hang out with them as much as possible during summer and get drunk a few times to learn lower inhibition.

I've been in college for over 4 years and still have no friends. Meanwhile everyone else can make them within one week of meeting each other. I had to work on a group project recently and it was pure suicidefuel.
I'm attending a small community college at the moment. 2nd year there and no friends, no interest from anyone. People already have circles.

I'm going to a big university with 50,000+ students later this year. I honestly don't know if things will get better...

Because you're noticing them, you're not a special snowflake, OP.
High inhib people don't interact with others long enough for you to notice them

i agree that this is true, but from my life experiences no one was ever like that. i have never even seen a kid EVER by himself. literally everyone i have EVER encountered has had a social circle, they were always with someone else. so you can kind of see why i'm going insane now, yeah?

i agree that this is true, but from my life experiences no one was ever like that. i have never even seen a kid EVER by himself. literally everyone i have EVER encountered has had a social circle, they were always with someone else. so you can kind of see why i'm going insane now, yeah?

I've seen guys and the occasional girl alone. Where I live, people are more insular though.

How many friends from high school do you have? If possible try to hang out with them as much as possible during summer and get drunk a few times to learn lower inhibition.

actually i got drunk once, tipsy the second time. had a mental breakdown when i got drunk, and ended up crying myself to sleep when i got tipsy

it was absolute suicidefuel because i realized that was how most people live. 10% fear, maybe 1 or 2 little insecurities but nothing major like me or some other people here, i might imagine.

I WOULD LITERALLY TRANSFORM INTO A 2.5/10 TRUECEL just to have that kind of care-free attitude, life like this is pure torture. there is no way out. the doctors probably won't even give me meds, why give it to some faggot like me, stacy is too shy to talk to chad teehee she needs it more

I'm attending a small community college at the moment. 2nd year there and no friends, no interest from anyone. People already have circles.

I'm going to a big university with 50,000+ students later this year. I honestly don't know if things will get better...

it depends. Your chances are probably better if you live on campus. Didn't work out for me, but I'm an outlier

actually i got drunk once, tipsy the second time. had a mental breakdown when i got drunk

it was absolute suicidefuel because i realized that was how most people live. 10% fear, maybe 1 or 2 little insecurities but nothing major like me or some other people here, i might imagine.

damn, this is exactly what my first time was like

actually i got drunk once, tipsy the second time. had a mental breakdown when i got drunk, and ended up crying myself to sleep when i got tipsy

I WOULD LITERALLY TRANSFORM INTO A 2.5/10 TRUECEL just to have that kind of care-free attitude, life like this is pure torture. there is no way out. the doctors probably won't even give me meds, why give it to some faggot like me, stacy is too shy to talk to chad teehee she needs it more
I'm trying to think about what happened to me to get me as low inhib as I am now. Because as I have mentioned, I used to be 11/10 inhib like you where I would get red and sweaty at THE THOUGHT OF STANDING UP TO SHARPEN MY PENCIL. But now I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion.

1. I did receive some validation from other people which helped my confidence
2. I had a friend who was REALLY low inhib. I was always with him and tried to copy his care-free attitude in a troll-like way, if that makes sense. Trolling by copying him actually lowered my inhib.
3. Definitely seeing things through the temporal lens of Christianity helped. In terms of, things here don't matter that much compared to the life to come. So don't worry about it.
4. Big thing was understanding that THERE IS NO SCRIPT. I think you know what I mean when I say this. You have to understand that there's no universal script for how to talk, act, dress, walk, etc. Look around and carefully examine how everyone does stuff differently. This should liberate you because you will realize you are not failing to meet a standard because THERE IS NO STANDARD. TO EACH HIS OWN.

it depends. Your chances are probably better if you live on campus. Didn't work out for me, but I'm an outlier
Parents wouldn't let me bc of extra tuition and they are overprotective. They want me to be with them (22 btw).

Plus I don't know how i'd handle a dorm mate being high inhib and not very NT.

I'm trying to think about what happened to me to get me as low inhib as I am now. Because as I have mentioned, I used to be 11/10 inhib like you where I would get red and sweaty at THE THOUGHT OF STANDING UP TO SHARPEN MY PENCIL. But now I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion.

1. I did receive some validation from other people which helped my confidence
2. I had a friend who was REALLY low inhib. I was always with him and tried to copy his care-free attitude in a troll-like way, if that makes sense. Trolling by copying him actually lowered my inhib.
3. Definitely seeing things through the temporal lens of Christianity helped. In terms of, things here don't matter that much compared to the life to come. So don't worry about it.
4. Big thing was understanding that THERE IS NO SCRIPT. I think you know what I mean when I say this. You have to understand that there's no universal script for how t talk, act, dress, walk, etc. Look around and carefully examine how everyone does stuff differently. This should liberate you because you will realize you are not failing to meet a standard because THERE IS NO STANDARD. TO EACH HIS OWN.

thanks for the advice

damn, this is exactly what my first time was like

actually when i turn 21 in a year i'm going to buy and drink beer just about every day before college.

there's no method to this madness

This is me. On the outside I may act normie but inside I hate it all. I want it all to burn. To retreat into the wilderness and live as a hermit.

meanwhile I'm sitting there completely mute, shaking and sweating because I'm afraid that someone is staring at me and judging me. I'm surprised they don't think I'm a crack addict or some shit based on my behavior

too relatable, I often get cold sweat running down my body when Im in a crowded area such as the fucking cafeteria, its just so full of stacys and chads and their circle groups

although sometimes I can fake it like this too
This is me. On the outside I may act normie but inside I hate it all. I want it all to burn. To retreat into the wilderness and live as a hermit.

they had fulfilling lives when they grew up and have no regrets

they had fulfilling lives when they grew up and have no regrets

yeah, but literally everyone?

i feel like the creator of this fucked up earth is literally RIGGING my life experience to get me to go insane faster, there is NO other explanation possible for this shit. there's maybe one other person in my life who is even CLOSE to my level of shit? so i guess that's already great, but yeah.

fuck man, i didn't even begin the first lap and all these people are almost pretty much done with the race. it's over

actually when i turn 21 in a year i'm going to buy and drink beer just about every day before college.

there's no method to this madness

nah, you'll build tolerance quick, trust. Save it for special occasions

I am the same. I've had friends I've known for years and don't get anxious around but my conversations don't flow naturally when i'm with them still, I can't give stories to other people without confusing myself cause I think of everything at once in too much detail. This is why I always edit my posts on here multiple times. Something is fucked up on a fundamental level.

Last edited:
I was like this all throughout my life until early in my first semester. Idk what happened for certain, I was learning how to skate and the physical activity made me feel really good all of a sudden and lowered my inhib and it snowballed my confidence(tm). Also forget alcohol that shit is poison. Weed has an inhibition lifting effect as well at least for me try that. It has helped me a lot.

I was like this all throughout my life until early in my first semester. Idk what happened for certain, I was learning how to skate and the physical activity made me feel really good all of a sudden and lowered my inhib and it snowballed my confidence(tm). Also forget alcohol that shit is poison. Weed has an inhibition lifting effect as well at least for me try that. It has helped me a lot.

weed makes anxiety worse for some people.

Come on. Normies aren't that oblivious. They are all fucking hopeless too besides Chads.