Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is it even legal to have hapa children? What is a white guy thinking when he knocks up an asian girl?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Guys like Eliot Rodger are the NORM, not the exception. I've never met or even come across online a mentally sane hapa.

Getting an asian woman pregnant as a white guy is basically creating a serial killer. It should be punishable by death.

Is there such thing as a hapa son who does not hate their white dad?

Hapas should al be deported to riceland for their own good.

Getting a noodle pregnant in riceland is ok I think, the son is probably gonna get mogged by whites but also probably gonna mog the ricecels there.

I'm perfectly sane haha..

There are uglier people than hapa

I'm more of a "impregnate her then after her stomach grows big you abort the baby" type of guy
I find pregnant girls attractive, but don't want to have to raise a fucking kid in this shit world

They're probably thinking "this is better than nothing since women of my own race have been indoctrinated to hate me and would probsbly never date me."

I see your point

They’re fucked

Guys like Eliot Rodger are the NORM, not the exception. I've never met or even come across online a mentally sane hapa.

Getting an asian woman pregnant as a white guy is basically creating a serial killer. It should be punishable by death.

Mental illness is common with Hapes because they grow up in an environment where one or more parents hates and belittles asian men.

Meanwhile hapa stacy makes her money from streaming and has the motivation to a do a degree in comp sci at the same time from all the positive reinforcement she gets.

Tbh though I knew a an older white man with an asian wife. He had two daughters thankfully. One was stacylite and popular. The other was truecel tier but since she was a girl she was still okay.

"just fuck till everybody is the same color, bro!"

Hapas are always ugly and weird as fuck

I knew a dude who just knocked up a 5 foot Asian woman, so I already feel really sad for the kids because their life is going to be hell

Some hapas turn out fine

Nainggolan%20Cagliari%20Getty.jpg

audero-bologna.jpg

But you would still fap to hapa females. The irony of some retards here

Should be a crime to have a hapa child knowing the fate you are condemning them to
"just fuck till everybody is the same color, bro!"
Pisses me off when people say that like it is some magic bullet to stop racism. Just look at native Africans with the Rwandan genocide. People don't care if you are the same color as they are, if somebody wants to be a shithead they will be a shithead

Poor poor happas always whining

Mike Shinoda

Edc62876a3f157f5075ec706690e36aa

How is it even legal to have hapa children?
What is a white guy thinking when he knocks up an asian girl?

Just remember OP, if an asian man knocks up a white woman, he produces babies with super strength who can teleport.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back