Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is it to be drunk

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Where I live you can buy beer and wine when you're 16 but I've never been drunk (incel trait if you've never been drunk with others) and I've never even seen anyone drunk (well one time an old cuck)

Last edited:
Getting drunk alone is an incel trait and one I engage in. I could describe booze to you but why don't you just go buy a 12 pack of beer and try for yourself once? I'd advise against liquor your first time with your tolerance is unknown.

Getting drunk alone is an incel trait and one I engage in. I could describe booze to you but why don't you just go buy a 12 pack of beer and try for yourself once? I'd advise against liquor your first time with your tolerance is unknown.
ok thanks for the tip man, I'll do it sometime before Christmas when mother isn't around

Getting drunk alone is an incel trait and one I engage in.
I have never drank socially in my life. My first drink was alone and my last drink was alone.

i've been drunk and i can say it's not worth it

I have never drank socially in my life. My first drink was alone and my last drink was alone.
If stopping for a drink at a bar on my walk home counts and sitting next to someone even if you didn't say a word besides ordering a drink (I like Caesars and I'm not buying olives and the seasoning just to make one every couple of months) then I've drank socially if that doesn't count then same boat as you.

being shitfaced drunk is not funny nor enjoyable like the movies show.

Drink until you feel dazed then just chill on the couch u will feel light and relaxed thats all there is to it

I dont drinl because i dont hage friend to drinlg wiht

After drink you could become a little bit sad, i wouldn't recommend u to drink alone, because you will cry like a baby eventually

alcholol is for normie losers

Drink until you feel dazed then just chill on the couch u will feel light and relaxed thats all there is to it
I see. Well I'll be forever incel and the cat I grew up since I was small child died on Monday, I have reasons to be drunk so I will do what you suggest thanks man

just stick to weed
Hard to get here especially as a social phobia freak, I'd have to be injured then they'd give it to me

well if you drink, start slow. If you drink too much youll be in for a really shitty few days of puking and misery
Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

Pretty fun when it's hitting you in full force, pretty shit when you're puking the next day.

I see. Well I'll be forever incel and the cat I grew up since I was small child died on Monday, I have reasons to be drunk so I will do what you suggest thanks man
I advise u to drink something good not cheap vodka.

If you can whiskey or gin and take it easy if its your first time as i said life is not a movie

Also sorry for ur cat

I haven't drank alcohol in 3 months but I may get drunk during Christmas. I am trying to avoid regular alcohol consumption due to my teeth and health in general.

Last year I drunk too much before going to a concert. I went on the train and long story short I missed the concert and had 3 hour memory loss.

Where I live you can buy beer and wine when you're 16 but I've never been drunk (incel trait if you've never been drunk with others) and I've never even seen anyone drunk (well one time an old cuck)
Basically lights are brighter I was so drunk to the point my head felt like it was moving when it really wasnt and staring in rear lights felt like staring into the sun

Last year I drunk too much before going to a concert. I went on the train and long story short I missed the concert and had 3 hour memory loss.
sounds fun (not really)

After drink you could become a little bit sad, i wouldn't recommend u to drink alone, because you will cry like a baby eventually
:feelsbadman: well I have nobody and have many reasons to cry

It's like a boost of happiness. You start to enjoy what you enjoy doing more when drunk. It also lowers your inhibitions. If you want to get drunk fast, take shots, If you want to gradually get drunk and enjoy bitter flavour, take pints of beer
Thanks for the info, I'll try the beer-way first

drunk driving is a fun little challenge
drinking in general is mostly fun

Fun is what it is.