Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How is this PC build? ONLY PC NEETS

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

I don't know

Looks good I wish I had your GPU

I don't know

Pretty good. I would honestly wait for the 3000 series to come out in August, though.

I'd get a larger SSD. 500G will fill up pretty quickly with the kind of games I expect you'd play on a 2070.
Maybe get a 256G nvme SSD as a system drive and then like a 1TB sata3 for games and stuff like that?
And what's that brand of graphics card? KFA2? I've never heard of it. Do you know what kind of cooling it has? If it's some cheap brand that runs on razor thin margins, they're likely to skimp on cooling performance.

Last edited:
Get a 1Tb SSD, I have the same CPU, and a similar MB. You might want to wait for the summer releases though. Don't know how Corona will affect it.

Pretty good. I would honestly wait for the 3000 series to come out in August, though.

Why should I wait? Because the prices of the older gens will drop? I dont think its worth waiting 4 months for a price drop of round about 200 usd tbh.

I'm still 'saving' for my pc

what can do this PC ?

tell me moar pls

What will you be using the PC for?

What games will you be playing (if any)?
Because I'm questioning some components, especially these:

8GB KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EX [1-Click OC] Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16 (Retail)
Will you be overclocking?
Also this.

OP, Call of duty Warzone alone will be ~200Gb and that's only 1 game of the numerous I'm yet to download. You'll fill a 512GB ssd faster than @pp183 fills up his girlfriend.

I'd recommend a 2TB HDD alongside the SSD.

Install the windows OS on the SSD and install all games on the HDD - You'll only have slower boot times but performance won't be affected.

Last edited:
I couldn't say man

Looks good, but of course I cant say anything without knowing what you are doing with it. Gaming? Editing? Are you trying to run at 60 fps, 120fps, and whats the resolution of your monitor, etc. Some games are more processor heavy than others so if you play something like battlefield you would want more processing power than if you play something like call of duty. That processor looks fine but just because it has the same number of cores and clock speed as another processor doesnt mean it will work just as well. Some games are optimized for AMD while some are optimized for Intel processors. So many variables. Give us some details and we can tell you what you need