Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have this very retarded fear of something suddenly jumpscaring me

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I have this fear of some disturbing image randomly popping up and jumpscaring me while using my PC sometimes although rare when I think about it, it creeps me the fuck out.

I used to have fear of blank screens since I always imagined that my laptop would make an eerie sound or some face would pop up and scare me. What is this shitty irrational phobia?

Is it autism or just OCD messing with my brain JFL.

@ElTruecel , @erenyeager , @Ci Jey , @Stupid Clown

I hate jumpscares

Tagging high IQcels to try and decode this shit.

Last time i got jump-scare was like 10-12 years ago or something. I remember first time encountering it, i was in the headphones and fall off from the chair.

Last time i got jump-scare was like 10-12 years ago or something. I remember first time encountering it, i was in the headphones and fall off from the chair.
As I am writing this I am genuinely terrified since my laptop is in my room rn and I am afraid of eerie sounds , how do i make it stop brocel i need someone to comfort me rn.

I think it’s just overthinking tbh I have it sometimes when I’m thinking too much

As I am writing this I am genuinely terrified since my laptop is in my room rn and I am afraid of eerie sounds , how do i make it stop brocel i need someone to comfort me rn.
if you use adblocker like uBlock Origin i think you're safe for the most part. Be careful when opening links from people, someone from here may try to send you it knowing you have a phobia.

if you use adblocker like uBlock Origin i think you're safe for the most part. Be careful when opening links from people, someone from here may try to send you it knowing you have a phobia.
Some retard on cs go once sent a link in the chat of the game, I copied and pasted it and it was a link of a screamer with jeff the killer my heart genuinely started beating so fast that I almost died. It felt like a sharp pain.

JEff the killer was also flashing in different colors.

I think it’s just overthinking tbh I have it sometimes when I’m thinking too much
Its unbearable to deal with. Feels better when I post here tho my mind is a mess.

Some retard on cs go once sent a link in the chat of the game, I copied and pasted it and it was a link of a screamer with jeff the killer my heart genuinely started beating so fast that I almost died. It felt like a sharp pain.
normie humor

I don't have a huge fear of it but I know what you're talking about.

Sometimes I'll have nightmares of that exact thing happening.

Like one time in my dream I was playing pac man and then this really disturbing image popped up on the machine and played a disturbing noise and it was terrifying asf.

But yeah I do have a bit of a fear of that happening irl too.

I don't have a huge fear of it but I know what you're talking about.

Sometimes I'll have nightmares of that exact thing happening.

Like one time in my dream I was playing pac man and then this really disturbing image popped up on the machine and played a disturbing noise and it was terrifying asf.

But yeah I do have a bit of a fear of that happening irl too.
How do you usually get rid of these unwanted thoughts? Its fucking unbearable man it gives me panic attacks.

if you suspect something when opening a link, disable sound.

How do you usually get rid of these unwanted thoughts? Its fucking unbearable man it gives me panic attacks.
Honestly I couldn't tell you. I don't have a huge fear of it like you do so I don't really think about it too hard. I just simply don't have the thoughts to begin with. I'm sure you can look something up on Google that may be able to help tho.

Honestly I couldn't tell you. I don't have a huge fear of it like you do so I don't really think about it too hard. I just simply don't have the thoughts to begin with. I'm sure you can look something up on Google that may be able to help tho.
I am afraid for example of a random very disturbing gore pic popping or even CP which is insane lmao. My brain is so messed up. I am like a fucking toddler.

I need to sleep. I will feel better by the morning I guess.

I have a somewhat similar phobia. That's the reason why I couldn't pass oxy-acetylene welding classes because the torch pops occassionally and I don't like to watch at the same direction where is a smoke detector in dark because of the red light flashing every 60 seconds. Nothing to really be scared about, just another non-NT trait.

Last edited:
freddyfazbear.gif (removed)

Last edited:
Man fuck you , i went to reply this shit scared me so much.
You are joking right? You are scared of fnaf characters too? I find them too silly to be scary

You are joking right? You are scared of fnaf characters too? I find them too silly to be scary
I am in panic right now so its normal , flight mode.

I have a somewhat similar phobia. That's the reason why I couldn't pass oxy-acetylene welding classes because the torch pops occassionally and I don't like to watch at the same direction where is a smoke detector in dark because of the red light flashing every 60 seconds. Nothing to really be scared about, just another non-NT trait.
Pretty brutal.

Tagging high IQcels to try and decode this shit.

Types of Antipsychotic Medications​

There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications “first-generation,” “typical,” or “conventional” antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

• Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
  • Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
  • Haloperidol (Haldol)
  • Perphenazine (Trilafon)
  • Thioridazine (Mellaril)
  • Thiothixene (Navane)
  • Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called “second-generation” or “atypical” antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

• Aripiprazole (Abilify)
  • Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
  • Asenapine (Saphris)
  • Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
  • Cariprazine (Vraylar)
  • Clozapine (Clozaril)
  • Iloperidone (Fanapt)
  • Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
  • Lurasidone (Latuda)
  • Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
  • Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
  • Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
  • Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
  • Quetiapine (Seroquel)
  • Risperidone (Risperdal)
  • Ziprasidone (Geodon)
Note: Clozapine is the only FDA-approved medication for treating schizophrenia that is resistant to other treatments.

Side Effects of Antipsychotics​

While the first-generation, older meds usually cost less, they can have different side effects than the newer antipsychotics. Some can cause higher levels of the hormone prolactin. This can affect sex drive, mood, menstrual cycles, and growth of breast tissue in both men and women.

One of the common side effects of many of the newer antipsychotics is weight gain. You may also have trouble keeping your blood sugar and cholesterol levels under control.

One of the more serious side effects from long-term use of both the older and newer medications is a movement disorder called tardive dyskinesia. It makes your facial, tongue, and neck muscles move uncontrollably and can be permanent.

While both older and newer antipsychotics can cause tardive dyskinesia, researchers believe that the odds are higher with the older antipsychotics.

Types of Antipsychotic Medications​

There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications “first-generation,” “typical,” or “conventional” antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

• Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
  • Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
  • Haloperidol (Haldol)
  • Perphenazine (Trilafon)
  • Thioridazine (Mellaril)
  • Thiothixene (Navane)
  • Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called “second-generation” or “atypical” antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

• Aripiprazole (Abilify)
  • Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
  • Asenapine (Saphris)
  • Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
  • Cariprazine (Vraylar)
  • Clozapine (Clozaril)
  • Iloperidone (Fanapt)
  • Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
  • Lurasidone (Latuda)
  • Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
  • Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
  • Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
  • Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
  • Quetiapine (Seroquel)
  • Risperidone (Risperdal)
  • Ziprasidone (Geodon)
Note: Clozapine is the only FDA-approved medication for treating schizophrenia that is resistant to other treatments.

Side Effects of Antipsychotics​

While the first-generation, older meds usually cost less, they can have different side effects than the newer antipsychotics. Some can cause higher levels of the hormone prolactin. This can affect sex drive, mood, menstrual cycles, and growth of breast tissue in both men and women.

One of the common side effects of many of the newer antipsychotics is weight gain. You may also have trouble keeping your blood sugar and cholesterol levels under control.

One of the more serious side effects from long-term use of both the older and newer medications is a movement disorder called tardive dyskinesia. It makes your facial, tongue, and neck muscles move uncontrollably and can be permanent.

While both older and newer antipsychotics can cause tardive dyskinesia, researchers believe that the odds are higher with the older antipsychotics.
:lul:

Are you more easily frightened and cautious in general?

Are you more easily frightened and cautious in general?
Usually yes due to being bullied in the past I pretty much enter flight mode each time I see a lot of normies.