Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How is your handwriting?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Mine is terrible if I don’t pay attention/don’t have the patience to write slowly. However if I do pay attention it can look ok. Some foid even called me handwriting “cute” when I was chadfishing (or maybe she was just into my chadfish’s nice personality, kek)

Terrible so no one, even me, cannot understand what the fuck I am testing about.

Better ogre than femenine.

Come on...I'll lose again!

I practice caligraphy daily.

It’s trash, don’t know why I can write clearly.

Terrible so no one, even me, cannot understand what the fuck I am testing about.

Better ogre than femenine.
If I have to take notes quickly my handwriting looks like absolute shit but fortunately I can still decipher what’s written afterwards, kek

I can write neatly if I try very hard, I won a school handwriting competition when I was a kid

Or, I'll try to lose:

That’s gonna be my new free time cope ngl
Finding a pen that's confortable for you while also being high quality is essential. I don't recomment fountain pens since you're a beginner, but try investing in some higher-end ballpoints first, then moving onto the fountain ones.

Finding a pen that's confortable for you while also being high quality is essential. I don't recomment fountain pens since you're a beginner, but try investing in some higher-end ballpoints first, then moving onto the fountain ones.
Thanks for your tips buddy

My grandparents were visibly disappointed when they saw my notes. They mumbled something about how your handwriting shows your character. I'm pretty sure that's accurate. Although I don't think it's that bad? I mean it's just a sketch

IMG 45623

Yeah tbh with a nice pen my handwriting improves

They mumbled something about how your handwriting shows your character.
JFL I heard the same from my classmates
Although I don't think it's that bad? I mean it's just a sketch

IMG 45623
Definitely not bad if you had to take notes quickly. Mine looks similar when I write fast

It was never good and I haven't really used it seriously in the last 3 years (the pandemic and ending university) which worsened things off.

Only stacies have beautiful handwriting, remember that how you write reflects how you are physically

Terrible & always has been

The same as it was when I was in elementary school(33 now), not that good

It's horrible, kek.

Mine is terrible if I don’t pay attention/don’t have the patience to write slowly. However if I do pay attention it can look ok. Some foid even called me handwriting “cute” when I was chadfishing (or maybe she was just into my chadfish’s nice personality, kek)
I literally write like a schizophrenic