Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long will this forum be around for?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
How long do you think this forum will be around for? A couple years? More? Less?

We don’t know
lets enjoy the ride while it lasts

As long as the glowniggers choose to keep conducting the inkwell data mining operation

As long as the hierarchy will collaborate with feds, it will be on

I don't know but I have a feeling I will be going to prison and they will use my posts as evidence. But fuck them anyway. Dumb glownigger retard Jew motherfuckers

How about we all post our Social Security Numbers? For fun?

Been almost 7 years so far.

Probably a couple of years. Most of blackpill inceldom is discussed and there is no new ground to be discovered. The discussion is already stagnant

Love-shy.com was the longest lasting forum in the incelosphere; lasting 17 years. It was a place explicitly dedicated to incels and/or men shy of romantic relationships. It was founded in 2003 and shut down in 2020.
I'd give it 10 more years (2017-2034). By then, the youngest users on this forum would be born in 2016.

Last edited: