Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many countries have you visited so far?

Title

• Total voters
I have no desire to leave burgerland. Everything I need is here.

I went to Peru a couple times when i was a kid

I have never had sex

I'm actually going to "visit" Italy this summer so there will be 9 countries.They really need strong hands to pick up strawberries .Anyway what country did you liked/hated the most from the ones you visited?

My home country + 2 others

I'm actually going to "visit" Italy this summer so there will be 9 countries.They really need strong hands to pick up strawberries .Anyway what country did you liked/hated the most from the ones you visited?
fill me in please. I want to go there next year. If Ican easy during picking season, even better.

I visited 7 countries. Well not visited all but worked/studied in some and visited friends in others close by.

I would have even more if you count US states as "countries". Seriously the variation in culture, language, climate and politics from one side of the country to the other can be enormous.

Never left my country.Fuck i have never left Dalmatia

I never even left my state.

burgerland + beanerland

7, besides my own.

I've lived in Minnesota.