Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many ethnics on this site agree that whites are all around genetically superior?

Title

• Total voters
Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I need some opinions. The only ethnic that is on board with white supremacy is @wereq

We’re all subject to jewish rule, that’s all that matters

Whites would be superior if they weren't empathetic cucks

but that doesn't make the races the same.
You are a cuckold, that is noted. Worshipping whites won’t change that you have to lick jewish ass forever

Brown man here. Whites are of course superior to me in terms of looks.

That is just objectively true. If we compare a brown man to a white man. The white man has more attractive facial attributes than the brown man. The same with white women. It's pretty straight forward

Koreans have us beat by a gene

Shut the fuck up you stupid curry negro!

I will never bow down to jews. jews are parasitic scum.
And yet you play their little game of self hatred you pathetic lump of shit! :feelskek:

And yet you play their little game of self hatred you pathetic lump of shit! :feelskek:
The jewish game is the opposite: to get every ethnic to hate Whites.

The jewish game is the opposite: to get every ethnic to hate Whites.
They want every goyim race to hate every other goyim race, and have openly said that many times

Whatever the asian no sweat stink gene is

They want every goyim race to hate every other goyim race, and have openly said that many times
No their current aim is to take down Whites.

Whites are the best race and every other race is better than being black

No their current aim is to take down Whites.
Why would they spend their time destroying American blacks, and spreading communism in China and Russia and killing Palestinians in the Middle East, if they only cared about your precious western mayos? Do some reading you fuckwit

Why would they spend their time destroying American blacks, and spreading communism in China and Russia and killing Palestinians in the Middle East, if they only cared about your precious western mayos? Do some reading you fuckwit
China is gonna take over the world and subvert USA power.

Whites would be superior if they weren't empathetic cucks
yup, I voted they're superior by a little. Because the white empathy level is a great weakness. Too many immigrants and extreme libtardism has come from it.

china, japan and korea and going to get colonized sooner or later by white nations.
Not China, China never Bends its knee it will never serve the West. However Japan and Korea are proud of cucking to Jewmerica

Not China, China never Bends its knee it will never serve the West. However Japan and Korea are proud of cucking to Jewmerica
you don't understand, this isn't a military war, it's a sexual war and whites are winning against east asians and stealing their women.
the winner is always the one with the pussy and east asians are having lower birth rates every year.
whether the chinese govt bend the knee for america or not, their women will stilll bend the knee and take a cock in the mouth and sooner or later the same will happen to them like what happened to thai and philipines.
if the women of your race are getting stolen and you have the power to prevent that but you don't then you're a total cuck.
japan, china and korea are strong nations with good economy especially china rising now. they could stop this JBW bullshit and open a war with the west.
yes, they lost some couple millions noodlewhores but china will be even worse than sandnigger 3rd world shitholes and india in the future if they don't stop noodles from being stolen.
stealing the women of another race isn't just a way to prevent white males from inceldom but it's also a political movement done by europe and america (white nations) to make east asia weaker.
first you steal their women
second, you destroy their birth rate
third, you doom all ricecels to incdeldom, mentall illness and depression making them weaker
fourth, you start spreading homosexuality and troon propaganda for ricecels to turn into troons and chase BWC just like thai males.
fifth, you nuke east asia when there's no real man to protect it. they're all busy taking BWC in the ass.
sexual and cultural war and china is losing.
once they lose everything, their men won't be strong enough to fight back and they will turn into lady boy maxxing like thai men lol.

you don't understand, this isn't a military war, it's a sexual war and whites are winning against east asians and stealing their women.
the winner is always the one with the pussy and east asians are having lower birth rates every year.
whether the chinese govt bend the knee for america or not, their women will stilll bend the knee and take a cock in the mouth and sooner or later the same will happen to them like what happened to thai and philipines.

once they lose everything, their men won't be strong enough to fight back and they will turn into lady boy maxxing like thai men lol.
That's False man Canadian statistics say that Chinese women date out far less than Korean Vietnamese Filipino women . And Chinese men date out more in China with Russian marriages far higher for AMWF .
Images

Whatever sexual war applies for Asian men , China is the least affected Asian country as the country is mostly young males , there ain't any chink women lusting for overseas White men

That's False man Canadian statistics say that Chinese women date out far less than Korean Vietnamese Filipino women . And Chinese men date out more in China with Russian marriages far higher for AMWF . View attachment 835059
first time seeing that arab men date more than arab females.
tbh, russian marriages shouldn't count since they're paid anyway, it's like getting a hooker.
i could also go and work in saudi as a doctor and get a russian mail bribe wife if i want to but it's paid while asian women are legit leaving their men for white men.

Whatever sexual war applies for Asian men , China is the least affected Asian country as the country is mostly young males , there ain't any chink women lusting for overseas White men
maybe but china is not as strong enough to take the america out especially if trump comes back to the white house in 2024.
china will probably have a ton of problem when fighting even india lol.

Speaking as a white guy I don't think we are superior. Think of how much cancer the white race has spawned- LGBT, neoliberalism, feminism, communism, capitalism. The average white is a midwit subservient retard who will take the vaxx and wear the mask if his government tells him to. We are also the only race that actively hates ourselves and has a racial bias AGAINST ourselves. Every other race has racial biases that make them prefer their in group and hate outgroups, but whites are the only ones that reverse it and hate their own in group more than other groups. We will house 1 million refugees from Africa before we help a white homeless guy off the street.

The only thing I will say for whites is that the best of us, the top 1% of us, are indeed the supreme beings on this planet. White guys invented everything, the computer I am using right now, cars, televisions, machines. They explored the world and conquered every other group of people on Earth. Whites have the strongest people and the smartest people and the richest people. But those are the top 1%. The vast majority of whites in history have been poor, subservient peasant farmers like everyone else, and most whites are descended from those. So yeah, our elites are the best, but most of us have nothing to do with that.

I put cumskins below niggers

yup there is white supremacy in my country women prefer white male over dark skinned men the real problem comes with dark skinned people they are less attractive in the eyes of women even though a lot of them have great personalities
even dark skin men and women treat dark skin men poorly the white skin gets the preety privilege

China is gonna take over the world and subvert USA power.
That's False man Canadian statistics say that Chinese women date out far less than Korean Vietnamese Filipino women . And Chinese men date out more in China with Russian marriages far higher for AMWF . View attachment 835059
bibu cockru onry

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/o720iv/chinas_government_wants_families_to_have_more/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace

bibu cockru onry

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/o720iv/chinas_government_wants_families_to_have_more/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace

They will force them and have baby factories mandated inshallah

Based ethnics who are Racepilled
@wereq @nazianime @Med Amine @Twinkcel @Nate Higgers

@wereq is the most based ethnic on the forum

Koreans have us beat by a gene
Koreans aren't superior to Whites JFL you're coping
But Koreans alongside the Japanese , are one of the most superior ethnics

@wereq

@Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler

Speaking as a white guy I don't think we are superior. Think of how much cancer the white race has spawned- LGBT, neoliberalism, feminism, communism, capitalism. The average white is a midwit subservient retard who will take the vaxx and wear the mask if his government tells him to. We are also the only race that actively hates ourselves and has a racial bias AGAINST ourselves. Every other race has racial biases that make them prefer their in group and hate outgroups, but whites are the only ones that reverse it and hate their own in group more than other groups. We will house 1 million refugees from Africa before we help a white homeless guy off the street.

The only thing I will say for whites is that the best of us, the top 1% of us, are indeed the supreme beings on this planet. White guys invented everything, the computer I am using right now, cars, televisions, machines. They explored the world and conquered every other group of people on Earth. Whites have the strongest people and the smartest people and the richest people. But those are the top 1%. The vast majority of whites in history have been poor, subservient peasant farmers like everyone else, and most whites are descended from those. So yeah, our elites are the best, but most of us have nothing to do with that.
Indeed there is something strangely weird about whites, that cannot be wholely attributed to jewish subversion. I think whites have a "god complex" which sees them as the saviors of the world who initiate global progress. But this is an illusion, because all things fall to entropy over time, including everything that whites built. And there are some peoples and races that they can never progress, such as blacks and indians for example, for different reasons.

The average white, though, still has a mental and physical ability higher than the average of all other races, except for east asian.