Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many friends you got?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Never had a friend ever. Only near friends (prople you exchange words with but dont really text or hang out)

2 people I can call my legit friends. That's only cause we essentially grew up knowing each other

Zero unless u count online friends

Drift apart here and there and one of them says pretty based stuff though is unaware of blackpill or lookism
Blah blah i sucked my friends cock blah blah

0, just look at my hours online.

Used to have a few fake friends who would bully me but 0 now that I’m not friends with those fucks anymore

Friends that are not what they are purported to be is ~200. Now, real friends, I have less than 12.

Confederates through circumstance. I am to retarded to make friends actively.

No one:cryfeels: everyone is selfish in this acursed world.

I don't even know if I had any. Maybe I had one almost 10 years ago. Most people in my life are just acquaintances.
Brutal having no friends

0. I used to have one but he moved away few months ago.

20-30+ I say hi to on the daily. Realistically around 5 real friends.

I used to have 6 at school but now we no longer hangout. I now have 1 friend (he doesn't realise he is my only friend as he has plenty himself).

I don't really call many of them my friends anymore, and they don't extend me the same courtesy, but I have a close knit circle of people I know somewhat.

ZEROOO. at least if you don't count the one guy I know, that doesn't give a single shit about me

0, only aquintance that I dont even have number of