Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many here are alcoholcels? Alcohol is greatest cope except when I get major withdrawals since I got that I cut my alcohol consumption by half.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Alcohol is great sure it is burning the candle from both ends but drugs are like taking a blow torch to said candle and unlike alcohol not too many successful people are addicted to drugs. Hence fuck drugs.

Alcohol is great sure it is burning the candle from both ends but drugs are like taking a blow torch to said candle and unlike alcohol not too many successful people are addicted to drugs. Hence fuck drugs.
I do not use drugs of any kind. I am always awake and sober in my mind.
morally I should stand out from a large part with this attitude, but every woman shits on me.

I do not use drugs of any kind. I am always awake and sober in my mind.
morally I should stand out from a large part with this attitude, but every woman shits on me.
drug addicts belong in concentration camps but alcohol well a lot of great men historically where alcoholics.

drug addicts belong in concentration camps but alcohol well a lot of great men historically where alcoholics.
you are not alcoholic

you are not alcoholic
nah I am unfortunately. Scored 16 points on ciwa scale last month did not go into withdrawal unit because do not want to see degenerate normroaches. here heroin addiction is rampant so us alcoholcels would be a minority to say nothing of femoid nurses.

I can’t stand alcohol, tastes like shit

Not alcoholic but I like getting drunk maybe once a week or 2.

I drink 750 ml of 80 proof brandy per week