Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many incels have actually roped?

• Thread starter Genetic garbage
  • Start date
Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
Share some stories.

Someone here told me he was going to rope and it seems like he did since he has not logged in since. I better not say who because if he wanted people knowing he would of made a thread I guess. Poor guy :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

People that made accounts in 2017/early 2018 that are inactive probably roped

Most males that rope in America have no wife.

We can´t say that, because you mostly find out later, that someone roped. But some dudes here who were really active on this forum but suddenly stop posting probably roped as well

I remember there being some panic over a member supposedly roping and the police being involved last year

Baraka brun himself

The rope will get a good number of us. Without giving away all our exact personal info it's always gonna be hard to say, but I'd assume people who used to be really active and didn't seem likely to ascend that suddenly stopped posting may have roped. Hard to cope with this shit forever, I can't imagine living like this until 70+

People that made accounts in 2017/early 2018 that are inactive probably roped
tbh. i dont know why so many people here assume incels dont rope. we dont hear about it, cus well, they disappear.
Someone here told me he was going to rope and it seems like he did since he has not logged in since. I better not say who because if he wanted people knowing he would of made a thread I guess. Poor guy :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
share boyo!

I think there have been a few member here that either announced their roping, or were discovered to have roped. Most ropecels who rope here are probably greycels who never announced it so we have no idea how many there are. As far as people who openly identify as incel roping in general... it happens a lot, way more than people think.