Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many meals a day do you eat ?

How many

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How many meals a day do you eat ?

I am not rich

Either 3 or just dinner with a lot of snacks before and after because I slept for most the day

But when i was dieting i ate 2 meals

I’ve begun a new weight loss campaign once again in another probably futile attempt to become skinny Link so presently I average 3 a day now but occasionally when the willpower holds I’m more than happy to make it 1 or zero to hopefully speed up the weigh loss process somewhat. :feelshehe:

I’ve begun a new weight loss campaign once again in another probably futile attempt to become skinny Link so presently I average 3 a day now but occasionally when the willpower holds I’m more than happy to make it 1 or zero to hopefully speed up the weigh loss process somewhat. :feelshehe:
@Skinny Link he’s trying to become you

1 only, I'm starvemaxxing

1 or 2 in the last month. I lack the money for the tasty ingredients so i dont feel enthusiastic for food.

2, less than 50 carbs, usually less than 30, will check scale in a bit to see if it's working kek

I was eating 3-4 large meals when I was bulking. Now while I am leanmaxxing I am eating 3 smaller ones.

3 meals usually but sometimes i can go 4

1-2. I was doing omad and some alternate day fasting pretty consistently a few months ago but I've been falling off as of recent.

Usually once a day, I haven’t eaten in three days as of now.

Calorie deficit

My cooking is so bad that i sometimes forget to eat

Fasting definitely speeds it up. Better than all those 1-2lb week diets were you just end up frustrated and quit.

I eat when I'm hungry or bored
And I'm often bored :feelsbadman:

I'm trying to eat healthier. I can't really do anything about what foods my parents bring back. I just want more sperm in my balls and huge cock so I can attract a Stacy. I want to have huge muscles and abs. I'm going to give up If I don't get there.

Last edited:
I eat twice a day, around 2500 calories. Sometimes I drink a bit of coffee before working out so I guess that breaks the fast. I eat in a 6 hour window

one meal a day and just a few small snacks