Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many NEETs do you think it’ll take to collapse the economy ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think it’ll take Approximately 768,438,211 NEETs to collapse the economy and break society

I don't think that's really the question to be asking. I think the real question is how many people would it take to collapse the country? (United States for instance) If you think about it, with only around 10,000 highly motivated/coordinated people would be able to topple the most powerful nation in history. The scary part is that you could probably do it with less. The problem just becomes one of a failure to remain under the radar until your operation takes place.

Last edited:
I dont think that's really the question to be asking. I think the real question is how many people would it take to collapse the country? (United States for instance) If you think about it probably with only around 10,000 highly motivated/coordinated people and you could topple the most powerful nation in history.
If there’s too many NEETs society would collapse

I dont think that's really the question to be asking. I think the real question is how many people would it take to collapse the country? (United States for instance) If you think about it probably with only around 10,000 highly motivated/coordinated people and you could topple the most powerful nation in history.
No it wouldn't. How do you think NEETs are supported?
By whoever is enabling them or the government

it won't collapse. you're only thinking about NEETs who live in suburbs and with parents. what about homeless people?

a real collapse would probably require over 50% of the workforce to suddenly quit their jobs. having lots of neets and homeless people is more of a symptom of a society in decline.

Because it’s not enough to collapse society
it won't collapse even if there were "enough" neets and homeless people. i'm quite sure politicians and businesses will address high rates of neetdom and unemployment if the situation gets extreme enough; like maybe robots to do low end manual jobs or importing immigrants to fill in those roles. there's too much money involved to have businesses and consequently society, to collapse like this.

it won't collapse even if there were "enough" neets and homeless people. i'm quite sure politicians and businesses will address high rates of neetdom and unemployment if the situation gets extreme enough; like maybe robots to do low end manual jobs or importing immigrants to fill in those roles. there's too much money involved to have businesses and consequently society, to collapse like this.
He just doesn't understand how the economy works. Another lowIQcel. He doesn't realize that more than 50% of jobs have no function in keeping the gears of society turning. Nike or Krispy Kreme going belly-up does not equal societal collapse.

He just doesn't understand how the economy works. Another lowIQcel. He doesn't realize that more than 50% of jobs have no function in keeping the gears of society turning. Nike or Krispy Kreme going belly-up does not equal societal collapse.
I’m talking about the jobs that actually keep society functioning