Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of guys would consider yourself actual losers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
How many of you guys are actual losers? I’m 23, broke, just starting college, and 5ft4. Compared to most folks my age, I’m well behind the curve socially and financially. I’m trying to improve myself, however. ( even if I’m not gonna get women) Are you guys the same?

I would consider myself a loser, yeah.

Your height alone is a massive failo.

I would consider myself genetic loser

im not that bad, but i become more of a loser everyday. but i dont have friends and never leave my house so i guess im a loser

How many of you guys are actual losers? I’m 23, broke, just starting college, and 5ft4. Compared to most folks my age, I’m well behind the curve socially and financially. I’m trying to improve myself, however. ( even if I’m not gonna get women) Are you guys the same?
Well, knowing that IT exists I no longer rank myself as such as I would have to admit to being on par with those trannie degenerates which I refuse. No, I am morally and intellectually superior (yes I stole that from a serb like a slav nigger I am).

I'm actually doing fine, but in the past few years I've gradually lost the ability to care about my future, if there even is a future to look forward to.

I have told some people that I'm the biggest loser in the whole universe and do believe that I am

Live in a truck most of the time but felt more like a loser when I was wage slaving at dumb jobs then coming home to the room ive had since I was a teenager to play video games for as long as i could before i could no longer stay awake.

Not a Loser just not Human anymore.

Depends on which category we're talking about, financially? I'm comfortable, mentally? I'm completely fucked mentally, socially? Completely fucked, never had friends or a gf, KHHV.

…so why don’t you kill me?

Depends on which category we're talking about, financially? I'm comfortable, mentally? I'm completely fucked mentally, socially? Completely fucked, never had friends or a gf, KHHV.
This.

If it comes to the shit on paper (like grades in school/uni or performance in work or finances) I am definetely not a loser, if it comes to social aspects I am (severe Autism/ADHD/OCD/probably further undiagnosed shit because I am refusing treatment since being able to do so), if it comes to physical performance definetely yes (severe Akne, narrow shoulders, low body weight, Asthma, coordination disorders).

I am completely normal on paper, but I fail in everything male related. From normal sexual performance (extrapolated from experiences with masturbation/basic arousal), to sports (severe weakness and slowness) to everything.

This.

If it comes to the shit on paper (like grades in school/uni or performance in work or finances) I am definetely not a loser, if it comes to social aspects I am (severe Autism/ADHD/OCD/probably further undiagnosed shit because I am refusing treatment since being able to do so), if it comes to physical performance definetely yes (severe Akne, narrow shoulders, low body weight, Asthma, coordination disorders).

I am completely normal on paper, but I fail in everything male related. From normal sexual performance (extrapolated from experiences with masturbation/basic arousal), to sports (severe weakness and slowness) to everything.
How much money do you make?

How much money do you make?
Currently none, am studymaxxing again, but 5000$ can be expected per month with my degree (which means 2500$ roughly for myself).

70k is very legit. Hope you get there man

Objectively, I am a mentally-handicapped "loser" by NT standards.

Im a self-admittant loser.

I'm a loser genetically and mentally.

As a jobless uni student who's probably gunna fail, I would class myself as a loser. You brocels that actually have jobs and cars are definitely not losers

Eh. Not really.

Can’t lose if you’re not playing

:feelsbadman: ive never been on a date or held hands with a girl
i think any man is a certified loser if they have never done those things

plus i still live with my parents so im eternally a child because i make minimum wage and can't ever leave the nest

I am 5'4 as well and I am lonely and I might be infertile for life and no woman wants short guys :shock::feelsbadman:

i am getting enough money to cope. but i consider myself a loser in everything else

I’m a failure at every aspect of life my height (5’5) and frame alone just screams loser,also I’m dumb as bricks too, I feel you brocel

Last edited:
I'm very much so a loser

No. I'm not. I'm in decent shape, am kind to people and am a working member of society. I don't consider myself a loser because women hate my face so much that they want me dead. I consider them losers because I'm a pretty nice guy and they would know it if they gave me a chance.

A social loser, and introversion and lack of assertiveness is making me a loser in my career too.

Yes of course, but my life was pretty fucking hard overall, did a good job not dying or killing myself
A social loser, and introversion and lack of assertiveness is making me a loser in my career too.
Same

Do you have some disease?
A very rare eye disease that cannot be cured and can advance unpredictably. I have experienced weird phobias and ocd when i was younger, also depression.

I’m also 5’4, in my third year of college, no friends, no social status. The only thing going for me is having good parents and 80k saved.

Mid-30s, ugly, ogre, low-iq, dead-end job. A smarter person would have ended it all by now.

People laugh at me every time I leave the house. I’m not even considered human to people. Yeah I’m a loser, and it’s not really my fault, the way people treat me how could I stand a chance? But I’m still a fucking loser

With that height I hope you don't ever expect to get married, because even if you did you'd be her betabuxx provider and she'd be fucking dudes on the side without your knowledge.

I'm 5'7" and I've been made fun of for my height, and I would never even bother falling for the delusions that I know a lot of incels in the future are going to fall for when they become financially successful.

That's because I've accepted reality for the sake of not ruining my future and becoming somebody else's pawn.

Just skip all the BS, accept reality, and don't cope.

Its guys like you that work hard, bust your ass for years to become successful, but because you are dishonest with yourself and blinded by your ego, you delude yourself into thinking "maybe she likes me for me" or "maybe I have a chance, the black pill was just a phase".

If you go down that route, you lose the right to complain afterwards when you wake up in a life where you're a cuck. You better accept reality now, because when you become successful and the money starts coming in, so will the desperate women who have freshly hopped off the cock carousel.

If you find one desperate enough to pump, then you pump and dump.

Its your turn to look down on them, not like it was your entire life before.

If you aren't the predator you are somebody else's prey.

Last edited:
:feelsbadman: ive never been on a date or held hands with a girl
i think any man is a certified loser if they have never done those things

plus i still live with my parents so im eternally a child because i make minimum wage and can't ever leave the nest
Thats alot of ppl nowerdays. My 50 yo old uncle cant keep a job or afford to live alone. So idont consider u a loser
Pffffft after wat ive done this pst year dont think i can anymore or ever again

Last edited:
I have no friends or gf, guess that makes me a “loser”

I work in a warehouse and my only friend is my weed dealer. Buying a £2 tea is a luxury outing to me.