Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of these girls do you consider to be above average?

How many of the girls pictured do you think are above average?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is happening

what is happening

Volbanned
-
Let's say for girls aged 16-25.

Edit: And only among non-fat girls. Since not everyone lives in America and if you consider all the fat girls here many more in the pictures could be considered above average just for not being fat.

My suggestion: If a random girl in the pictures was picked to be your girlfriend, would you choose a new random 16-25 year old girl or keep her? If you think they are below average you would probably want to roll again, maybe for an average girl, and probably not for an above average girl.

1) 17 girls.
https://athletics.clarendoncollege.edu/Images/Volleyball/team2018.jpg
1a A. 1b B. 1c C. 1d D.

2, 1 , 1, 0 So 4/17.

2) 14 girls.
https://campusrecreation.illinoisstate.edu/images/sport-clubs/W VolleyballTeam Pix Fall 2015-website edit.jpg
2a A. 2b B. 2c C. 2d D.

3 :soy:, 0, 1, 0. So 4/14.

3) 9 girls.
https://lima.osu.edu/assets/lima/uploads/Athletics/volleyball/team.jpg
3a A. 3b B. 3c C.

0, 1, 0. So 1/9.

4) 12 girls.
https://sccollege.edu/Departments/Athletics/WomensVolleyball/PublishingImages/Pages/team2017 web.jpeg
4a A. 4b B. 4c C. 4d D.

1, 1, 1, 0. So 3/12.

There are 52 girls. I got 12/52 or 23%. :panties:

I picked the first high quality and high resolution images I could find on google and yandex for "college volleyball team."

Google Yandex

I was "inspired" by this thread.

Last edited:
6 girls(11.53%). I'd fuck all of them if you ask me about who you find fuckable.

I counted 13 of them a 6, so I'm not far of you. 1) C third from left is the most attractive to me.

The rest are between 4 and 5.5, with a few 3's.

What pisses me off is that cucks and feminists would say all of these 52 women are above average and beautiful.

I find 95% of them attractive, but when you start rating them the way women rate men many of them look average or below average with their huge foreheads and manjaws or just plain average looks. And these are athletic teams so the best stacies in the school lol.

Initially counted 27.
Realised I'm on Incels.co: 17
Realised everyone on here is a chad: 3

I would wife them all if they weren't Chad chasing bitches

7 above average, although I would fuck 48 out of the 52 no questions asked.

4) B the blonde on the right is probably the most attractive.

Would bang them all

No, cuckma and his chums will say we're very choosy because we all find 2-6 girls above average out of 52 girls not all.
:feelskek:

On a serious note, y'all :y'all: give those dumbasses way too much attention.

4 of them, but you posted subprime foids so I might be underrating them compared to the average of foids their age

May be few good looking girls. Rest are ugly thots or dead average.

:feelskek:

On a serious note, y'all :y'all: give those dumbasses way too much attention.
Agreed. Btw, how would these girls consider in comparison to the girls of Netherlands?

Agreed. Btw, how would these girls consider in comparison to the girls of Netherlands?
They get mogged to death by the native girls here. I'm not talking about the girls from ethnic origins, by the way. I find two of them attractive, but that does not mean I wouldn't wife up any of the other girls if it was possible. Sexual attraction and having standards are not the same thing, I believe.

For America all of them are above avarage.

For where I live - about 6 or 7 of them and they're barely 6/10.

I find two of them attractive, but that does not mean I wouldn't wife up any of the other girls if it was possible. Sexual attraction and having standards are not the same thing, I believe.
Exactly. I'd too date a good number of them if offered and they weren't chad chasing.

Exactly. I'd too date a good number of them if offered and they weren't chad chasing.
I would only marry the one who hasn't been on the cock carousel. So, maybe my standards are too high after all. :feelskek:

No, cuckma and his chums will say we're very choosy because we all find 2-6 girls above average out of 52 girls not all.
Except he is right.
And who cares about a bunch of socially inept people?

I would only marry the one who hasn't been on the cock carousel. So, maybe my standards are too high after all. :feelskek:
Sweaty how dare you saying no to muh experienced wahmen.

I would fuck all of them and would be happy to date them.
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

It's tough because in Brazil most would be above average just for looking white tbh.

But I only saw 5 foids who I found really pretty. The others all seem between plain and ugly. I would still fuck them all of course, even the nonwhite ones.

I can anticipate IT using this thread to claim that we're volcels/standardcels. I hope they read the comments on it and see that most of us would still fuck pretty much any of those foids, even the ones we don't consider to be above average.

Let's say for girls aged 16-25.

Edit: And only among non-fat girls. Since not everyone lives in America and if you consider all the fat girls here many more in the pictures could be considered above average just for not being fat.

My suggestion: If a random girl in the pictures was picked to be your girlfriend, would you choose a new random 16-25 year old girl or keep her? If you think they are below average you would probably want to roll again, maybe for an average girl, and probably not for an above average girl.

1) 17 girls.
https://athletics.clarendoncollege.edu/Images/Volleyball/team2018.jpg
View attachment 183038 A. View attachment 183039 B. View attachment 183040 C. View attachment 183076 D.

2, 1 , 1, 0 So 4/17.

2) 14 girls.
https://campusrecreation.illinoisstate.edu/images/sport-clubs/W VolleyballTeam Pix Fall 2015-website edit.jpg
View attachment 183041 A. View attachment 183042 B. View attachment 183043 C. View attachment 183044 D.

3 :soy:, 0, 1, 0. So 4/14.

3) 9 girls.
https://lima.osu.edu/assets/lima/uploads/Athletics/volleyball/team.jpg
View attachment 183045 A. View attachment 183046 B. View attachment 183047 C.

0, 1, 0. So 1/9.

4) 12 girls.
https://sccollege.edu/Departments/Athletics/WomensVolleyball/PublishingImages/Pages/team2017 web.jpeg
View attachment 183048 A. View attachment 183049 B. View attachment 183050 C. View attachment 183051 D.

1, 1, 1, 0. So 3/12.

There are 52 girls. I got 12/52 or 23%. :panties:

I picked the first high quality and high resolution images I could find on google and yandex for "college volleyball team."

View attachment 183052 View attachment 183053

I was "inspired" by this thread.
I found 10 to be above average, only 3 or 4 that I found "hot". I think those girls are particularly ugly though, I assume they are all american. They all seemed to have big eye bags and goblin faces.

The first set had a couple hot girls, the rest were mostly average.

6 or less. JFL I feel like a standardcel

About 6-7 that I would brag about fucking, 8-9 if I'm drunk and remember to pull out.

Average for men and foids alike is shit tier anyway, and the average foid in burgerland is an unterwhale, so only 2-3 tops are even close to being high tier beckies... 0 stacies.

Which two?

I can anticipate IT using this thread to claim that we're volcels/standardcels. I hope they read the comments on it and see that most of us would still fuck pretty much any of those foids, even the ones we don't consider to be above average.
I don't think he knows how to screenshot some of the longer posts without breaking it up. And sometimes it seems he has zoomed out his screen to fit a longer post in one screenshot.

You can take a scrolling screenshot in firefox. But the banner might get in the way.

Above2

There's a way to block the banner.

Above

Last edited:
What threshold do you define as "above average"? Top 50%? or top 20%?

I'd say 14 are pretty clearly above average, would need to see more shots to add more to that.

Still would fuck all but 2, just can't get into black chicks unless they look supermodel tier and even those look worse to me than above average chicks of any other race.

JFL, anyone giving low numbers is coping hard

I would say most of them but need to see hands.

7 are above average, a lot are 5/10 which id happily fuck though

They are hot tbh. If you wouldn't fuck 90% of these you are a volcel and deserve a ban on spot. JFL at standardcels
@zangano1 thoughts?

They are hot tbh. If you wouldn't fuck 90% of these you are a volcel and deserve a ban on spot. JFL at standardcels
@zangano1 thoughts?
Most of this are good, I would fuck almost all of them except maybe that black one. I'm not a standardcel, I just don't want landwhales or subhuman creatures

16. It was hard because at first, I found most of them attractive, but attractive is not the same as above average, so I had to be objective because most of them were either average or a bit below average, and it's weird to rate low girls you find attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back