Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How many of those suicided manlets would've been wealthy CEOs believing in a just world if only they were a couple inches taller?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Seeing stuff like this just makes you wonder...:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/11ljvol/oc_small_men_are_at_greater_risk_of_suicide_even/?rdt=59697

you don't become a CEO is spite of being tall, you are a CEO because your tall, all other qualifications are irrelevant

Normies will always follow the taller man, and not other normies.. meanwhile normies will always look down on short men. So in corporations and government agencies the Jewish owners have the managers as tall white men. The normie workers look up to those tall men as gods.

Me see big domineering specimen, me follow because me cuck :soy: :soy: :soy:

Its really bizarre I have seen a big man come and be flirting with a normie's oneitis/girlfriend.. and the normie still looks up in awe at the big man, with the normie with a stupid star struck smile on his face.

Its really bizarre I have seen a big man come and be flirting with a normie's oneitis/girlfriend.. and the normie still looks up in awe at the big man, with the normie with a stupid star struck smile on his face.
"Yes boss you can fuxk my girlfriend whilst I am at work making you richer"
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back