Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How many of you are from wizchan?

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
Wondering if there is anyone here from wizchan.org?

They differentiate themselves from incels by not even thinking, talking, reading or discussing normies and roasties.

They cope by focusing on vidya, incel related hobbies, introversion, reading and focusing on their own little bubble.

Some way of escapism, but it seems more comfy and relaxing. Anyone tried it?

I was wizard for a while, but couldn't take fooling myself.

Last edited:
I frequented a long time ago

never heard of the site tbh

I used to visit the site. From my understanding, wizards dislike incels because they think we are crabs in a bucket and worship women. They claim to be volcel, but I seriously doubt that.

I was a regular at wizchan for a few months in 2015-16.

The complete lack of any female discussion made the board boring quickly. You can only read so many wageslavery posts, and I have no interest in anime shit.

No they're anti-incel

Seems pretty good cope.

I want to join them, but this place looks funnier.

They're copecels. They're too stuck-up and ashamed to admit they're incels, so instead they try to distance themselves from us by removing pepe images and banning "no gf" posts to paint themselves as volcels. People who really have no desire for relationship and sex don't care about "normie sex-havers".

Discovered through lookism.
I went there for 5 minutes and closed the tab right after. No pun but I'm not into Japan/anime/figs.

I never really liked that wizard shit. Trying to pretend you're above sex and sex havers is kinda delusional and childish.

I like being sincere. Yeah, I'm starving for sex and human contact with prime girls.

I used Wizchan from late 2015 to early 2017. Was slow but comfy. There was alot of shit behind the scenes going on at that site but it was slow and comfy. Wizchan along with 8ch at it's peak were blessings to experience. I rarely visit now as I have exclusively transfered over to PSLI sites.

They're copecels. They're too stuck-up and ashamed to admit they're incels, so instead they try to distance themselves from us by removing pepe images and banning "no gf" posts to paint themselves as volcels. People who really have no desire for relationship and sex don't care about "normie sex-havers".
This. /dep/ is pretty good at least, but one of the most depressing places on the web.

I've heard of it.

sounds cucked

I stopped going on there when they had people complaining about girls not leaving them alone.

I lurk it from time to time, I think the people there are totally delusional tbh. I mean I can understand having conflicting feelings, like wanting sex and a relationship while simultaneously hating all foids and therefore hating anyone you could potentially have a relationship with, as this is a problem I have too. But pretending that you don't want sex or female companionship is just being dishonest. Even in the scenario I described, if you found a foid who was willing to let you fuck her, you'd jump at the chance even just to pump and dump.

They need to realize it's alright to admit that you're incel, and it's alright to focus on things which help you cope with that.

That said, looking past some of the various forms of delusion which plague the site, I like a lot of the other content.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back