Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How many of you are living proof that incel ideology is bullshit?

The fuck even is incel ideology

1mb4.gif

How many months until her boyfriend will be her ex? All bets are open

Subhuman ends up with a subhuman whore from reddit. Perfect match.

Some soy cuck commented jfl can't make it up

He's probably tall and in shape while she's a landwhale.

>incel
>ideology

this is what jewish brainwashing does to a mf. an ideology is something im about to create and yall wont like it

Probably a troll post

"Because I was too neurotic and stupid to abuse my female privilege to bath in intimacy and human warmth until I was already old and had my best years behind me that means women aren't born rich on the sexual market."

If her imaginiary boyfriend being small and ugly and w/e is proof that incels are wrong, me finding a man who's alone because he is small and ugly and w/e must be proof that incels are right. We should like, collect all these imaginary and non-imaginary men into a single data set and look at the overall picture and try to spot patterns that could help us to explain why women are stupid.

Social Science 2
Statisticbrain com iq estimates by intended college major 1 2

General knowledge sex gap lynn 2001

View attachment Personality_and_gender_word_cloud_for_social_media.png
Menandwomen

It says there is one comment but I cant view it

hahaah hah :feelskek: i bet she's a landwhale

Imagine thinking you can be a refutation of the blackpill, as a woman...

My god.

Lmao ITcels backtracking:

'Um, come to think of it, the inkwells are right... teeheee'

Also hilarious that they cite the 'Golden Rule' when Jesus himself was 'pleasantly suprrised' by being crucified by an angry mob. Obviously, normies are highly different from incels, and treating them based on what you want will not really win much favour, because it has nothing to do with what they want

The fuck even is incel ideology
Sub5 theory, which these fucks only takes literally on looks.
Nt is obligatory if u ever wanna get close to a female and they never mention it ofc.
Notice how she says her supposed partner is "probably non nt" :lul: and "Ugly" :lul:.
The guy is certainly nt and high tier normie in looks but these whores just love to virtue signall how non shallow their whore asses are:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Sub5 theory, which these fucks only takes literally on looks.
Nt is obligatory if u ever wanna get close to a female and they never mention it ofc.
Notice how she says her supposed partner is "probably non nt" :lul: and "Ugly" :lul:.
The guy is certainly nt and high tier normie in looks but these whores just love to virtue signall how non shallow their whore asses are:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Not to get pedantic, but that's the blackpill.
There's no such thing as "incel ideology". If you're involuntarily celibate, it doesn't matter what you believe in, it doesn't matter if you say "I would be an incel but I don't hate women" on Reddit, if you live by the name, you are alone against your will, and cannot find companionship, you ARE an incel. I don't think these people understand

Not to get pedantic, but that's the blackpill.
There's no such thing as "incel ideology". If you're involuntarily celibate, it doesn't matter what you believe in, it doesn't matter if you say "I would be an incel but I don't hate women" on Reddit, if you live by the name, you are alone against your will, and cannot find companionship, you ARE an incel. I don't think these people understand
"Incel ideology/ backpill" we get what these whores mean.
The golden rules:
-awalt
-sub8 law
-LMS

Should maby be a fourth regarding NT pill

"Incel ideology/ backpill" we get what these whores mean.
The golden rules:
-awalt
-sub8 law
-LMS

Should maby be a fourth regarding NT pill
Toilets can't comprehend anything more complex than stupid bullshit like Twilight. If you ever find yourself put down by a foid, remember that despite not being a physical sport, chess still requires a separate league for women. They're that retarded.

Toilets can't comprehend anything more complex than stupid bullshit like Twilight. If you ever find yourself put down by a foid, remember that despite not being a physical sport, chess still requires a separate league for women. They're that retarded.
Normies will watch shows on jewflix like queens gambit and believe whores are just as good as the males thou :lul: :foidSoy:

It's always better to see pics than read text.
Maybe he's NT and average looking? Or he's moneymaxxed.
Also, how she knows which penises are smaller than average? If size doesn't matter, why she mentions it in the first place?
For example, I'm attracted to tits but I don't know any measurements of tits and which tits are considered smaller than average.

she thinks the red pill and the black pill are interchangable

foids should not be allowed to post on reddit

The title already is stupid. There is no such thing as singular "incel ideology" - there is redpill, bluepill and blackpill which could maybe be considered incel ideologies, but they are completely contradictory and more hypothesis about how the world works than ideologies in the sense of making moral statements.

I guess they confuse the rules of this forum, which requires blackpill, with ideologies of the incel community at large.

I’m not like the other girls sweetie

Lol so 2 of the examples from comments are trannys.
And the op's post history shows them questioning if they are EVEN a woman which would mean her boyfriend is not with a woman JFL.
Really disproven.

Least Larp reddit thread. I am a 7'6 blonde hair blue eyed stacy dating a 3'10 balding indian man :foidSoy: .

Her anecdotes don’t matter. All that matters is the stats

Her anecdotes don’t matter. All that matters is the stats
B-but my personal experiences matter to me more than statistics. How could you be so inconsiderate that you reject my subjective world view you dirty inkwell??

B-but my personal experiences matter to me more than statistics. How could you be so inconsiderate that you reject my subjective world view you dirty inkwell??
61FF69B1 1603 453F B4D2 C39133809C79

How is not suifuel for their cucks (partners).

why are women so retarded

reading the comments made me felt suicidal

How many of you won the lottery and are living proof that the working class being poor is bullshit?

Least Larp reddit thread. I am a 7'6 blonde hair blue eyed stacy dating a 3'10 balding indian man :foidSoy: .
same

incels are so dumb

y cant they c women value personality and cooking a great rogan josh, not just looks

lol silly incels

this is me btw, prime stacy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back