Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are simps for women?

Simp

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
R

righteouscel

-
Ik a lot of y'all will lick the footprints of a hole

Depends.

If I'm actually with her, I'd simp for her. If I'm not with her, I'll not simp for her.

No point in simping for a woman you won't get with.

Hello everyone, I hate women.

No; such obsession and worship of a foid is extremely myopic, and only serves to further current hypergamy, moral degeneracy, foid privilege and entitlement, and the current discriminatory treatment of the average sub 5 male... :feelswhat:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

Depends.

If I'm actually with her, I'd simp for her. If I'm not with her, I'll not simp for her.

No point in simping for a woman you won't get with.
Hello everyone, I hate women.
Idk I've seen a lot of posts here of stalkers and guys who take pictures of women and who wish they could smell a woman if that's not idolizing and simping idk what it is

No; such obsession and worship of a foid is extremely myopic, and only serves to further current hypergamy, moral degeneracy, foid privilege and entitlement, and the current discriminatory treatment of the average sub 5 male... :feelswhat:
This forum is just a bunch of failed simps

Idk I've seen a lot of posts here of stalkers and guys who take pictures of women and who wish they could smell a woman if that's not idolizing and simping idk what it is
Well, I'm not like them. It's actually supercucked putting foids on such a high pedestal.

I'll never take creep shots.

I’m the biggest simp here

Jesus christ at the cucks

jfl

jfl
Why cut the other half of the quote? I'm neutral on this, I also said that there's no point in simping for a foid you can't get (I'm pretty clear on this matter). Of course, most men try to woo their women and try to impress their girlfriends or wives? Shocker. It's not cucked if you're simping for her whilst already with getting some "action" from her. Nice dinner? Nice date? Okay, time for sex.

And yeah I don't want to take creep shots. What's the point of taking them if you're never going to be with her?

What's the point of taking them if you're never going to be with her?
To shame them on an underground forum of losers of course :feelstastyman:

Yeah I'm for looks shaming foids.

I’m the biggest simp here
I feel like if you ain't simping your not even in the game to begin with as foids even have a surplus of Chad simps who steal their socks and underwear. They even removed r/simps because it was probably exposing the truth.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm for looks shaming foids.
I mean what's more degrading than knowing that some creep on the bus took you a photo and some losers are jerking off to that photo on an underground forum

I feel like if you ain't simping your not even in the game to begin with as foids even have a surplus of Chad simps who steal their socks and underwear. They even removed r/simps because it was probably exposing the truth.
Factual. I will do anything for a woman’s attention but I sadly will never atttain their love.

Ban those who voted yes