Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many of you fags are on meds?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i've been on a cocktail of pills ever since i was around 14 or so. i currently take like 2 antidepressants, an antipsychotic, and a stimulant for adhd. i hate having to take them but i'll get sent back to the looney bin with all of the other weirdos if i don't. they've fucked me up pretty good too. i feel like my IQ has fallen by at least 10 points or so and i have very little emotions besides being irritated and maybe content every once in a while. it's hard for me to think straight and my memory is shit even though i'm only 16. have any of you guys experienced anything similar?

No meds for me

I'm not on meds.

I was prescribed them but I stopped taking them.

I should be but im not.

I am fucked in the head and out of desperation I tried them in the past.
They fucked me harder than my own mind.
Never again.

Used to as a kid, should probably be on some now.

give us za details
I felt like they either had no effect or practically lobotomized me depending on how much and when I took them.
I remember being awake but being completely out of commission. Living in a weird haze.
So useless either way.

notice any changes?
Not really except decreased libido and insomnia.

All those jewpills don't really solve your problems, they just tranquilize your mind and making you a more docile drone.

I just need to go outside more.

was court ordered some meds for schizo. stopped taking them tho plus they were terrible for me and made me wanna kms

Yes.

I'm on Fluoxetine and Mirtazapine.

I'm on thyroid medication and medical marijuana.

i refused all jewpills

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back