Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you guys are NT

• Thread starter Deleted member 21218
  • Start date

Are you Neurotypical?

• Total voters
Deleted member 21218

Deleted member 21218

Self-banned
-
I wanna see how many of you guys on here are NT or not. I have a theory that us being incel all our whole lives may lead to us being artificially non-NT due to constant negative reinforcement and never(or very rarely) being accepted by other people.

No. Being not normal is the cause of my virginity.

I was born with autism, so no.

Pretty close but I certainly got my quirks.

Uglyness cause lot suffer in all areas.

School is the most important part of your life because is where you will see and understand the most social situations and happens the most things, teenagers are passing in the most important stage where the body and mind dramatically change, also is where the need of validation starts and you become aware of how others people work and what they think etc... being ugly mean two things

Rejection (all areas)
Bully

So try to make a correlation between these two things.

Im pretty NT... but I have to be for work and school. My face is a bigger factor in why Im an incel than my NTness.

No, I was diagnosed with the ass burgers.

No. I've never been officially diagnosed, but I'm 95% sure I have some degree of Asperger's. Often when talking with people I get the impression that they think something is a bit 'off' with me.

No, I wouldn't say so, but I don't think that I have autism or whatever, but probably some kind of personality disorder. Not sure if I'm honest, but I can usually act fairly normally around others

NT, but schyzo

No. I've never been officially diagnosed, but I'm 95% sure I have some degree of Asperger's. Often when talking with people I get the impression that they think something is a bit 'off' with me.
Same. I hate their judgmental stares and treatments like I'm not aware of how they're treating me. People are despicable scum who are full of shit.

Last edited:
I'm NT and I'm not socially awkward.Yet it doesn't help.

@Blacktarpill and @angrycurrycel are very nt and so is @Napoleon de Geso tbh. I'm not nt though.

I'd say I have a NT brain, but due to my experiences and circumstances, I'm definitely not a normie.

Not a normie.
Sorry but not sorry.

my family isn’t NT but i’m the only one who tries to be regular

I think i'm NT but my lack of friends says otherwise

family’s non neurotypicalness and the fact that they raised me ruins my chances if anything

does adhd and GAD count

Not nt but got pretty good at faking their signals.
I dare the medically diagonised among us to post their medical reports.

Last edited: