Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you guys never even took an ap course or pre ap in high school ?

choose from this

• I didn't took it because I want to enjoy life.i don't want unnecessary high level stuff to study.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I was very intelligent fakecel normie who took tons of ap classes .

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
cinderogre

cinderogre

inhabitant of nihilistic reality
★★
personally ,my vedoid curry brain was low iq .so I didn't took any ap course.

i took ap classes because im not a dumbass

from my experience is always the normie fake stream fags who take ap classes.while poorcels and mentalcels an immigrnatcels take low level classes.brutal.i was always alone in high school and no-one talked to me .

There were no AP courses in my school. They used to have them, but they removed them by the time I was in Grade 11 because those students found it too difficult. It's ironic because most people in my school were chinks.

being low iq is a sign of trueceldom.
it's brutal.
being low iq never allow you to enjoy the privileges enjoyed by nomries.you are an outcast.also the more low iq you are the more abomination and ogre you will look

There were no AP courses in my school. They used to have them, but they removed them by the time I was in Grade 11 because those students found it too difficult. It's ironic because most people in my school were chinks.
life is a paradox

They let me skip a lot of courses in university .

its always the normies in high level classes.
why we inches are cursed to suffer and rot low iq? brutal

I was too busy skipping class and smoking weed in highschool. Straight F student here.

@DarkStarDown

being low iq is a sign of trueceldom.
it's brutal.
being low iq never allow you to enjoy the privileges enjoyed by nomries.you are an outcast.also the more low iq you are the more abomination and ogre you will look
i have good grades and look like an ogre. im ugly as shit. no one liked me, and I was made fun of regularly. i dont understand how not being a dumbass makes me less of an incel

from my experience is always the normie fake stream fags who take ap classes.while poorcels and mentalcels an immigrnatcels take low level classes.brutal.i was always alone in high school and no-one talked to me .
in my school all the cool kids failed classes. it was the cool kids in the regular classes. the ap classes were all nerds. and even I was rejected by these nerds due to how ugly my face and personality is

i have good grades and look like an ogre. im ugly as shit. no one liked me, and I was made fun of regularly. i dont understand how not being a dumbass makes me less of an incel
well we are two sides of same coin.we are just ugly as fuck.but being a dumbass and ugly simountnaisly adds more to suffering like adding fuel into the fire.my race plays a role.being curry comes with low iq and being ugly.its over

○ I didn't took it because I want to enjoy life

:feelskek:

Enjoying the khhv life

Feel bad for the studycels whose parents forced them to take these advanced classes while chad was plowing prime pussy in highschool

in my school all the cool kids failed classes. it was the cool kids in the regular classes. the ap classes were all nerds. and even I was rejected by these nerds due to how ugly my face and personality is
in my high school all normie cool kids ,stacies,chads took ap classes.many whites and asians.while I was rotting in an eel class with bunch of hispanics packs,blacks,afghnas etc

well we are two sides of same coin.we are just ugly as fuck.but being a dumbass and ugly simountnaisly adds more to suffering like adding fuel into the fire.my race plays a role.being curry comes with low iq and being ugly.its over
i think its worse having a high iq and being an incel. im able to comprehend how over it is for. i understand how there is NO HOPE for someone like me. However, a low IQ dumbass may not be able to realize this. A low IQ dumbass may keep trying because they think there is hope because they cant comprehend the truth

i think its worse having a high iq and being an incel. im able to comprehend how over it is for. i understand how there is NO HOPE for someone like me. However, a low IQ dumbass may not be able to realize this. A low IQ dumbass may keep trying because they think there is hope because they cant comprehend the truth
at least you know it.but what is more tragic is hat dumbass keep trying and live in an illusion.

AP classes are easier than the regular classes JFL

Feel bad for the studycels whose parents forced them to take these advanced classes while chad was plowing prime pussy in highschool
JFL I just took it for fun. Everyone did lol I was the opposite of a studycel.

I slept in class everyday for like 6 years. I was always a rotter

I was too busy skipping class and smoking weed in highschool. Straight F student here.

@DarkStarDown
I took some in HS, not a single thing I “learned” has ever helped me in life.

dicirmanation from normies is very insane.especially they won't include you if you are low iq.
They don’t like academic studycels either