Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have stopped going outside because foids and chads wont stop holding hands

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★
i cant tolerate these happy couples foids and chads holding hand in hand laughing and smiling. Last time i went to theatre was to see oppenheimer i went alone i got a seat in middle with foids on my right and a couple on my left and another couple behind me. They were degenerates so i expected they wont understand the concept of quantum physics but to compensate with that foids on my right started browsing bumble looking at chads and couple on my right behind me started tickling each toher and were laughing. I almost was about to shed a tear i left the movie in interval since it was already too much for me the happiness people have and i was looking like a odd one out no to mention i am a short guy with balding young guy. even though i am in my 20s people would i am some elder guy in 30s, It was just embarassing i left the theatre in interval smoked packs outside and left for home. Since then i am hesitant to go out i hate foids and chads holding hands and being happy i just want to destroy their beautiful faces so that they can realise the pain of being unwanted and ugly

i cant tolerate these happy couples foids and chads holding hand in hand laughing and smiling. Last time i went to theatre was to see oppenheimer i went alone i got a seat in middle with foids on my right and a couple on my left and another couple behind me. They were degenerates so i expected they wont understand the concept of quantum physics but to compensate with that foids on my right started browsing bumble looking at chads and couple on my right behind me started tickling each toher and were laughing. I almost was about to shed a tear i left the movie in interval since it was already too much for me the happiness people have and i was looking like a odd one out no to mention i am a short guy with balding young guy. even though i am in my 20s people would i am some elder guy in 30s, It was just embarassing i left the theatre in interval smoked packs outside and left for home. Since then i am hesitant to go out i hate foids and chads holding hands and being happy i just want to destroy their beautiful faces so that they can realise the pain of being unwanted and ugly
i am forced to go outside

Last time i went to theatre was to see oppenheimer i went alone
Why would you go to the theatre by yourself in the first place? Just to get life mogged by everyone?

i am forced to go outside
even if sometimes i go outside i am tired of seeing teen couples being happy and all. fuck all i want was to have a normal chidlhood but my genes and autistic brain ruined it i want to die at this point should smoking more so that i am diagnosed with cancer asap

even if sometimes i go outside i am tired of seeing teen couples being happy and all. fuck all i want was to have a normal chidlhood but my genes and autistic brain ruined it i want to die at this point should smoking more so that i am diagnosed with cancer asap
drinking is a better cope.

Why would you go to the theatre by yourself in the first place? Just to get life mogged by everyone?
learned my lesson it was just they hype train of barbenheimer that got me. I wanted to go and see dune 2 as well but i satisfied myself by reading the novel and now waiting for it to release on streaming platforms

THEY OWE ME REPARATIONS NOW

barbenheimer “meme” was so gay, fucking normies man

“UM LETS WATCH FEMINIST ANTI WHITE PROPAGANDA THEN AFTER WATCH A MOVIE CELEBRATING A MAN WHO MADE WEAPON THAT'LL EVENTUALLY DESTROY THE WORLD AND LEAD TO THE DEATH OF COUNTLESS JAPANESE CIVILIANS”

major Rabbi W on that one

barbenheimer “meme” was so gay, fucking normies man

“UM LETS WATCH FEMINIST ANTI WHITE PROPAGANDA THEN AFTER WATCH A MOVIE CELEBRATING A MAN WHO MADE WEAPON THAT'LL EVENTUALLY DESTROY THE WORLD AND LEAD TO THE DEATH OF COUNTLESS JAPANESE CIVILIANS”

major Rabbi W on that one
i only watched oppenheimer because of the cast and director i couldnt tolerate barbie for its propoganda i watched it via streaming if it wasnt for ryan gosling i wouldnt even consider watching it

I go out to abandoned places with no people around so nobody bothers me

i only watched oppenheimer because of the cast and director i couldnt tolerate barbie for its propoganda i watched it via streaming if it wasnt for ryan gosling i wouldnt even consider watching it
To be fair everything is globalhomo

Me. I hate ntfags

That's why I go out in nature, not in the city.
Going out in the city is the best way to get depressed all day, but nature... very little foids there, if any.

Going out in the city is the best way to get depressed all day, but nature... very little foids there, if any.
where i live foids and chads both have invaded nature as well

where i live foids and chads both have invaded nature as well
Where is that? That's too bad, but I think that you can always go off trail. No Stacies there, just the occasional deer.

Where is that? That's too bad, but I think that you can always go off trail. No Stacies there, just the occasional deer.
in india we have hill stations for nature but its apparently a honeymoon spots for these beautiful motherfuckers or school college students trip destination with friends

in india we have hill stations for nature but its apparently a honeymoon spots for these beautiful motherfuckers or school college students trip destination with friends
Well, I know nothing or very little about India, but I am assuming that there are backroads in these hill stations, paths in the woods etc. You could try to go there. Never go to touristy places, the more remote the better.

Well, I know nothing or very little about India, but I am assuming that there are backroads in these hill stations, paths in the woods etc. You could try to go there. Never go to touristy places, the more remote the better.
i have been to remote one in 2022 and i heard sounds from tents

I dont go outside often because getting heightmogged makes me suicidal.

And also obviously because of couples

I go outside just not near where I will see happy normies I live in a shitty hood ghetto anyway so not many happy couples here. Maybe there is a reason I was born in a poverty ghetto. It protects me from things that you niggers see a lot in the city

here were i live too many foids out there in nature

I fucking hate seeing Chad with their foids being all happy and careless. I sometimes daydream going er on these fuckers

I fucking hate seeing Chad with their foids being all happy and careless. I sometimes daydream going er on these fuckers
bro , why do you only daydream about going ERmaxxxing ? Just realize that you DO have the options

If I ever would then I need to be sure I'm dead as well

yes. i haven’t properly left the house in almost three weeks i just can’t stand seeing couples flaunting it on my face

I only see parents holding kid hands... No handy couples.

That's why I don't go to the cinemas