Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you realistically could go ER?

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
I'd say 0
Normally we don't have access to fireweapons which are the most effective tool for homicide
Most people don't even have a driving license
Then take into consideration other things like knowing how to use a weapon, health & fitness (some are disabled), mental health toughness & steel nerves needed to actually take a life

Like you have to tick many boxes

Much less boxes needed for rope and that's why we choose it IMO
not because we're pacifists or care about others
it's just easier

@svgmn1 @rope2cope @Lolimancer @Cybersex is our hope @Edmund_Kemper @jerkjocky @mentalcel1 @Transcended Trucel @Persianyoungcel @PointOfNoReturn
PS: Buy Palantir:feelsLightsaber:

I will never have a real gun

I can not go ER because I am not a violent person.

However, I am done taking up abuse from others and I will defend myself even if it means getting physical as a result. Gone are the days I will let people walk all over me mentally and physically. Fuckers torturing me at my old job 24/7 bullying me I'm done with that shit there are many jobs around if I get fired it is what it is I will get physical to defend myself.

Nice try officer :feelssus:

Fuck Palantir gave me away

turning in my badge today:cryfeels:

I can not go ER because I am not a violent person.

However, I am done taking up abuse from others and I will defend myself even if it means getting physical as a result. Gone are the days I will let people walk all over me mentally and physically. Fuckers torturing me at my old job 24/7 bullying me I'm done with that shit there are many jobs around if I get fired it is what it is I will get physical to defend myself.
I suppprt your choice

Normally we don't have access to fireweapons which are the most effective tool for homicide
This is why it's always burgercels who go ER.

I'd say 0
Most people don't even have a driving license
Then take into consideration other things like knowing how to use a weapon, health & fitness (some are disabled), mental health toughness & steel nerves needed to actually take a life

Like you have to tick many boxes

Much less boxes needed for rope and that's why we choose it IMO
not because we're pacifists or care about others
it's just easier

@svgmn1 @rope2cope @Lolimancer @Cybersex is our hope @Edmund_Kemper @jerkjocky @mentalcel1 @Transcended Trucel @Persianyoungcel @PointOfNoReturn
PS: Buy Palantir:feelsLightsaber:
Just occultmaxx

Will never go ER and I fully aknowledge that fact, not because access to firearms or automobiles, but never was a dark triad and never will be :what:

most of these toy guns are absolutely useless, if a mugger or a robber got into your house, he's most likely built like bricks, a .22 shot will only be tickling niggerones no different than shooting airsoft on a regular person. it's better to get a large caliber and just wish it hits the target than watching a dark triad faggot killing you with one shot after you shot him multiple times :cryfeels:

Don't have any desire to go around slaughtering innocent normies going about their business (lots of them live shittier lives than me), I just wanna cope and try to enjoy my life before I die :feelsjuice:

Will never go ER and I fully aknowledge that fact, not because access to firearms or automobiles, but never was a dark triad and never will be :what:

most of these toy guns are absolutely useless, if a mugger or a robber got into your house, he's most likely built like bricks, a .22 shot will only be tickling niggerones no different than shooting airsoft on a regular person. it's better to get a large caliber and just wish it hits the target than watching a dark triad faggot killing you with one shot after you shot him multiple times :cryfeels:
That involves being able to shoot one. https://www.classicfirearms.com/hornady-90500-critical-defense-357-magnum-125/

is this indigenous swiss in your avi ? i am about to try bonesmashing in the next days :shock:
Ye thats indigenious swiss, good luck with ur bone smashing journey. I thinks its really underrated topic in the incel community, dont know why.

Zero. Ill watch my peers destroy themselves

this thread glows in the dark :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I own multiple firearms, own a vehicle, and work out regularly. That said, I do not plan on killing anyone and would rather just enjoy my life peacefully. Sport shooting is lots of fun and useful for self-defense.

IMG 20220610 232056

No access to cow meat or guns

Attachments

• 1710769_1586450434335.jpeg
    1710769_1586450434335.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 39
I own multiple guns and multiple cars and bench 355 at 196lbs with abs

Confession: I dont actually like killers

how is occult an alternative to going on a killing spree?:rolleyes:
Cursing people en masse. However i stop right here since it's getting dark

Gone ER in gtav. In real life I just let others get on with it. There will be a lot more mass shootings, the number of lonely, rejected by society males are increasing. Many are now snapping.

I am going to go ER tomorrow, wish me luck guys

Glownigger thread

all the :feelsLSD:go brrrr

Low iq post. You can easily buy guns on the darknet

I live in anti gun country :feelsohgod: but still a guy killed 86 people in France with a truck. I'm sure I can get creative if I was planning to go ER.

No, I don’t live in America where guns are easily accessible and legally purchasable.

If my country had guns, I probably wouldn’t be making this post right now

Low iq post. You can easily buy guns on the darknet
No, not really. You CAN buy guns in the darknet, but about 90% of these offers are fed shit. You'll see all these "shops" showing guns, with price and shit, but it's all fed stuff. It's not that easily available, and it's difficult to find a trustworthy seller. It's easier to get guns on the internet through some auction shit or something else than through the darknet.

View attachment 627825
Micheal bisping 10 year mma face change for example
Michael-Bisping-UFC-199-Pre-v2-747x370-747x370.jpg

Not sure. The fact that in the first picture he is extending his head away from his neck might be making his face look narrower in comparison to the second picture.

Neckpill:
images

Also, the angle of the second picture seems different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back