Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many rejections do you think it’ll take for a bluepiller to become blackpilled ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How many do you think it’ll take ?

it's inversely proportional to their IQ. a high IQcel would know after 1 rejection.
So a 12 year old would instantly become blackpilled after his first rejection if he’s high IQ while a 25 year old with a low IQ would take God knows how many rejections to become blackpilled ?

Depends on how tough his mental is because some face hundreds of rejections yet still remain bluepilled while some realize it's over early on

I have the impression that in the same way that we were born renegades by the world, we receive in exchange a penny called a blackpill... if a person has at least a little respect for himself, he will know how to use this knowledge to at least deal with it and not commit suicide consequently. I think it's more down to common sense and self-respect than the amount of rejection ...

I have the impression that in the same way that we were born renegades by the world, we receive in exchange a penny called a blackpill... if a person has at least a little respect for himself, he will know how to use this knowledge to at least deal with it and not commit suicide consequently. I think it's more down to common sense and self-respect than the amount of rejection ...
So the average person has no common sense or self respect ?

Really depends on the person tbh. What their experiences were like, how much or how little positive reinforcement they may or may not get in their lives, and how much bluepilled stuff they consume willingly or unwillingly. That's just to name a few factors too. A lot of people seem a lot more predisposed to becoming attached to comforting lies.

Really depends on the person tbh. What their experiences were like, how much or how little positive reinforcement they may or may not get in their lives, and how much bluepilled stuff they consume willingly or unwillingly. That's just to name a few factors too. A lot of people seem a lot more predisposed to becoming attached to comforting lies.
:feelsthink: