Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many siblings do you have

How many siblings do you have ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have 1 sstacy sister

0, though I’m pretty sure I have a half sibling out there but theres not really any way for us to contact each other nor do we care enough to go to that effort anyway

0, though I’m pretty sure I have a half sibling out there but theres not really any way for us to contact each other nor do we care enough to go to that effort anyway
What if she’s an attractive foid and want to fuck?

What if she’s an attractive foid and want to fuck?
I don’t know anything about her apart from the fact she’s older than me. She’s probably in her 40s already settled down with some normie cuck to betabuxx her

I don’t know anything about her apart from the fact she’s older than me. She’s probably in her 40s already settled down with some normie cuck to betabuxx her
Wow. Is she related to your mom or dad?

Wow. Is she related to your mom or dad?
My dad, probably from one of his SEAmaxxing ventures so my sibling is undoubtedly a hapa as well. Difference is she gets born on tutorial mode while I have to endure all this suffering alone

My dad, probably from one of his SEAmaxxing ventures so my sibling is undoubtedly a hapa as well. Difference is she gets born on tutorial mode while I have to endure all this suffering alone
I thought the seamaxxing stories were larp jfl. I thought you were ricecel, not a happacel.

I thought the seamaxxing stories were larp jfl. I thought you were ricecel, not a happacel.
No JFL I really am a hapa, not that it makes much difference since ppl always think I’m chinese and shit. Why would I even larp about that?

No JFL I really am a hapa, not that it makes much difference since ppl always think I’m chinese and shit. Why would I even larp about that?
To be funny , idk.

I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS

I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS
You hate yourself as much as the average noodlewhore

DATA MINING THREAD

FEDS COLLECTING DATA ON YOU

ABANDON

I have 8, I'm the second oldest but most of them are really young kids .

1 little brother who fucks more than me, and 1 sister.

None. I was born as the only child of my parents.

I have twelve cousins(Eight half-cousins and four full-cousins)

I have twelve cousins(Eight half-cousins and four full-cousins)

Yes...

Maternal:

Seven from my grandmother

One from my grandfather

Paternal:

All from my uncle.