Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many stages of life have you missed?

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
13-17 - Young Love. The purest form of love. If you miss this, you will be behind the game for the rest of your life, no matter what.

18-29 Years Old - Fun Casual Sex years. Imagine being in a large social circle thats made up of half men and half women. The group does everything together, concerts, movies, sporting events. One evening one of the females in the group and you can't stop laughing and you have trouble keeping your hands off eachother. Your both a little drunk and the two of you go back to your apartment. Crazy hard sex ensues (it surprises you that she likes it when you choke her and hit her during sex) and the two of you laugh about the sex afterwards. There's no real emotion or commitment, the two of you just had some fun and your back to being just friends the very next day. Sex like this is common in your 20s.

30-39 - Settling down with The One in marriage Years. At 30 you buy a 3 bedroom house and prepare for a family. You marry a beautiful woman and you welcome your children.

40-49 - Having a steamy affair Years. After a decade of marriage sex has grown stale with your wife, so to spice up your marriage you sleep with the 18 year old babysitter on the same bed you sleep with your wife on. The 18 year old is hot by the way, but wants you bad even if you are in your 40s because your a made man. You fuck her 3 times a week

50 - Death - The Last Years - Your wife knows you sleep with other, younger women from time to time but she overlooks it because your wealthy and you've given it everything she's ever wanted. You are high value, and she would never risk. You have it all, a loving wife, fun sex with young beautiful women. Your a made man.

I'd conjecture that the majority of individuals here missed out on their adolescence to whatever age they are at now.

All of them, basically.

@starcrapoo jfl

13-17 - Young Love. The purest form of love. If you miss this, you will be behind the game for the rest of your life, no matter what.

18-29 Years Old - Fun Casual Sex years. Imagine being in a large social circle thats made up of half men and half women. The group does everything together, concerts, movies, sporting events. One evening one of the females in the group and you can't stop laughing and you have trouble keeping your hands off eachother. Your both a little drunk and the two of you go back to your apartment. Crazy hard sex ensues (it surprises you that she likes it when you choke her and hit her during sex) and the two of you laugh about the sex afterwards. There's no real emotion or commitment, the two of you just had some fun and your back to being just friends the very next day. Sex like this is common in your 20s.

30-39 - Settling down with The One in marriage Years. At 30 you buy a 3 bedroom house and prepare for a family. You marry a beautiful woman and you welcome your children.

40-49 - Having a steamy affair Years. After a decade of marriage sex has grown stale with your wife, so to spice up your marriage you sleep with the 18 year old babysitter on the same bed you sleep with your wife on. The 18 year old is hot by the way, but wants you bad even if you are in your 40s because your a made man. You fuck her 3 times a week

50 - Death - The Last Years - Your wife knows you sleep with other, younger women from time to time but she overlooks it because your wealthy and you've given it everything she's ever wanted. You are high value, and she would never risk. You have it all, a loving wife, fun sex with young beautiful women. Your a made man.
Sad Cry GIF by Otakou
fucking delete this.

i don't get why incels care about teen love. i was too immature for any of that shit

I'd conjecture that the majority of individuals here missed out on their adolescence to whatever age they are at now.
Being bald, it's an uncounted number of things

50 and already dead ? why so young ?

All oh and some more lmao

I miss everything after pubity.

wtf is this bullshit. Kys if you still unironically think "The one" exists and most men won't get to marry beautiful, young girls

If you miss one, you miss all, so.... all of them (technically).

Whatever my age is. I don't entirely agree with these stages though this is some white picket fence American dream shit.

Only the last one will be true.

DEATH

All of them, I must go ER and become a saint (in vidya)

HAAAAHAHEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHEHRestrytduyfvhkbjl fuck :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I've missed every single milestone in my life

i don't care about teen love. and meaningless casual sex sounds like a waste of time

i don't get why incels care about teen love. i was too immature for any of that shit
Experience, when your both teenagers you can lose it together. Teenagers don't have to worry about money and paying for dates, she likes you for you. If you miss out on it that was the only chance to be a girl's first. Older foids are less fun, they have already experienced everything you wanted, they expect you to have the experience, they expect you to have money.

Currently busy missing stage 3
At 30 you buy a 3 bedroom house
JFL maybe 50 years ago but now even mildly successful normies can't afford that unless they move to the country side. We've all been scammed by the jews, feminism, globalism and idiot boomers who were scammed by the trickle down economics meme (also known as drinking the piss of rich jews, old money and a few lucky new moneys)

In my 30's, so the first three.

Never got close. Not even one date.

Ugly as sin and short. Get fucked don't care anymore.

Nobody should be on this forum if they had sex with anyone who they didn't have to pay for.

Nobody should be on this forum if they had sex with anyone who they didn't have to pay for.
Indeed, that defeats the definition of incel.

40-49 - Having a steamy affair Years

Well I'm here now and unfortunately I'm not doing so well...

I feel sad at knowing how it only gets worse every year that passes me by

All of them, but i never wanted an LTR even during the 90s. I found beta buxing cucked before I even knew of those words.

So far I've missed out on teen love and casual sex stage. I will mostly likely miss all the other ones

Experience, when your both teenagers you can lose it together. Teenagers don't have to worry about money and paying for dates, she likes you for you. If you miss out on it that was the only chance to be a girl's first. Older foids are less fun, they have already experienced everything you wanted, they expect you to have the experience, they expect you to have money.

50 and already dead ? why so young ?
50 means you're close to death's door (health issues, bad habits and working conditions causing you to die earlier). It is not surprise foids can survive 5+ years extra than men because of this.

All of them up until now ive reached 31

Every stage which is why I'm here, stupid topic.

I've missed out on everything. The only time in my life that wasn't a complete trainwreck was my early childhood, and even that was marred by bullying and a troubled homelife.