Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how much do you pay for a haircut?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Wanted to go get a clean haircut thats level 1.5 bald fade and the guy said itll cost me $45 . $45?? does he think Money grows on trees? I'm going to learn how to cut my hair at this point, inflation is crazy. I swear like 3 years ago it was 20-25 then covid comes and people just want to raise prices like crazy. I just walked out of the place after hearing that shit.

seems pretty standard now. however they expect at least a 10 dollar tip too.

I always cut my hair at home, but I haven't done it in awhile, it's like beyond shoulder length now

As a truecel I made the right decision to cut my own hair around 8 years ago. There is no point in sitting at these giga NT places and look at my subhuman face.

seems pretty standard now. however they expect at least a 10 dollar tip too.
facts, its been going up. If the haircut is 25, I dont mind tipping a 5 or so but when its 45 and ur expecting a 10-15 dollar tip. Haircuts don't even take an hour, at most 40 mins.

As a truecel I made the right decision to cut my own hair around 8 years ago. There is no point in sitting at these giga NT places and look at my subhuman face.
I just don't want to mess up but I guess trial and error till I figure out how to cut my hair. I'll have to invest in caps since I know ill fuck up

Wanted to go get a clean haircut thats level 1.5 bald fade and the guy said itll cost me $45 . $45?? does he think Money grows on trees? I'm going to learn how to cut my hair at this point, inflation is crazy. I swear like 3 years ago it was 20-25 then covid comes and people just want to raise prices like crazy. I just walked out of the place after hearing that shit.
I pay the currycel barber 5 euros

Seriously though, £10 for hair + £5 facial hair.

it's the place you go to when you want a brutally basic haircut like me

Why the fuck would you even want to cut your hair? All that money could be saved and used for a one way ticket for SEAmaxxing adventures

Nothing, I buzz it myself

Nada. My dad cuts it

I cut my own. 1” top every 9-12 months and 0.5” sides and back every 3-4 months. I use mirrors and hand-holding to try for a straight line on the sides.

Fucking expensive for a haircut.
Mine usually costs no more than $20.

it’s over

Black barbers have gone insane

I haven't done it for 4 years now

i pay 1.5 dollars ( 4,5 dinars ) to cut my hair and i cut my beard at home with a razor since i don't like the feeling of someone touching my neckbeard.