Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How much I'd like to take out all my anger on a white woman

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
I've gotten to the point where all women are pieces of shit to me, none deserve respect, my attention or anything else. Shit happens is when my stupid fucking brain sees white blonde girls on the street, if it wasn't for this thousand year old shit instinct I would probably be finding true peace . No sexual desire for beings so disgusting and evil. If I live another 20 years I hope my sex drive is dead .

You've been jewed

Same.. I get angry at the frustration that I could never get one never will even have a conversation with one cause of a face and body I didn't choose.
I wish it was the apocalypse or anarchy and society has gone into civil war or something so I could just snatch the bitch tie her up like an animal hang the bitch from a tree upside down and use them as a piñata

dont do it bro

There just is something about white blonde girls that gives me anxiety.

Too relatable.

Blondes are nice, but I like dark hair better

Same.. I get angry at the frustration that I could never get one never will even have a conversation with one cause of a face and body I didn't choose.
I wish it was the apocalypse or anarchy and society has gone into civil war or something so I could just snatch the bitch tie her up like an animal hang the bitch from a tree upside down and use them as a piñata
With the hate I'm in, I'd probably be dragging the heads of foids wherever I go (in devill may cry)

There just is something about white blonde girls that gives me anxiety.
If I could avoid this kind of feeling for such despicable beings I probably wouldn't be worried about not reaching my 30s.

Blondes are nice, but I like dark hair better
White and blonde 19/21 year olds is something that gives me a blackpill toned for me. When I get my shitty brain to stop with these blupileed factors it's going to be insane.

If I could avoid this kind of feeling for such despicable beings I probably wouldn't be worried about not reaching my 30s.
I blame my mother for it. She was blonde and a narc. Really had problem with the thought of me or my brother having a gf.

I blame my mother for it. She was blonde and a narc. Really had problem with the thought of me or my brother having a gf.
Narcissistic People Are True Demons

Yep the is a rejection by white chicks when you are white that will send you revenge fucking in SEA is it a cope or a better choice?

join the club and asexualmaxx. we'll form an asexual army here on .is
If I were asexual I wouldn't be on this forum, I would probably be happy and really enjoying life in a genuine way. My primal instinct for thousands of years that is driving me crazy.

Yep the is a rejection by white chicks when you are white that will send you revenge fucking in SEA is it a cope or a better choice?
Cope I think

it's time for you to start fasting, exercising, nofapmaxxing, cleaning ur nether regions with cold water exclusively, and to avoid contact with women as much as possible.
I eat super well, I've been nofapping for almost a year, I have thousands of hobbies. (all this because I feel better in my daily life, not because some stupid youtube video taught me to do it) It's not like I'm an animal that I can't control myself, it just bothers me to see such beautiful beings on the outside and to know that inside there are demonic beings and so degenerate. This is a disgrace to our kind, but what could I do? blackpill has already explained all this to me, is that in fact, white and blonde women make me think how ironic this world is.

it's time for you to start fasting, exercising, nofapmaxxing, cleaning ur nether regions with cold water exclusively, and to avoid contact with women as much as possible.
Does cold water work for you?

it helps but the carry here is the fasting tbh. freezing ur balls helps a lot tho
Fasting wouldn't work for me because of the protein I need, but the ice water part is at least a little interesting.

doing the things i mentioned and being blackpilled to the very core has made me 99% asexual. when i walk past stacies my monkey brain may alert me that they're there for but a moment (still no lust here just the tiniest urge to observe them), however the asexualmaxxed algorithm deep within me kicks in after the passing of a mere nanosecond and i then cant feel anything but pity for these whores.

View attachment 652663
I envy you a lot brocel, I'm not being ironic. The day I get that, I'll probably be a happy person. This is the part of mine that bothers me the most in my daily life, and that sucks.

i can relate to this alot i could literally kiss a women (in Sims2) with 0 thoughts but its not because of 0 love from them (i dont care that they dont like me because its mutual at this point) its more the ignorant and decadent behaviour(no respect for their heritage cultur mixing bastardizers) + the forced coexistence (i have to work with them, i have to sit next to them in public transport) with them that makes me literally hate them even more, but hate sounds to emotional at this point its literally a logicial conclusion from the life i lived so far lmao i cant stand this gender, its insane that i am hetero because i am literally at war with this whole gender. I swear i need some aliens (feminine looking at least) or other shit to focus my sexual energy (fapping, romantic thoughts) on because this bastard gender aint it lmao. Weak ass evolution/god with those flawed NPC gender wtf i hope they make some device that can turn you gay or some shit like wtf is this shit i am trapped with a trash option that doesnt even want me

Buy a few guns and some fertilizer