Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much of your income do you save?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
I’m trying to save 50% everytime
I earn $120 a day so I can only spend up to $60 a day

Negative 100 per day i should 'save' but i ask myself why? Is this the post war babyboom white picket fence time we're in or an agenda 2030 self imploding matually assured destruction apocolyptic dystopian timeline, i think its the latter so i cope by spending money to fill the void... only time you need to save money is to buy shit with a higher price tag imho

I save 60%

I have £1,000 in my savers account, it gives me 50p Interest...

It's hard saving when rent and bills eats everything you make :feelsrope:
:cryfeels:

Not much. It washes out at the end of the month. It’s especially harder during these winter months. Will likely have to work a ton of OT for a little bit

I saved 67% last year, put it all into index funds

@Transcended Trucel where u at

Investment mogger

How do I start investing
I don’t trust these niggas online with their courses tbh

Investment mogger

How do I start investing

you only need $100-200 to get started

literally just keep buying it, never sell

if your employer has a 401k or whatever, buy the "total stock market index fund" or if they don't have that, the "s&p 500 fund"

33% sadly. I have to eat out too often and spend money on copes to keep grinding...

Investment mogger

How do I start investing
courses all scam. just follow proud weeb advicr. buy vstax or spy500 and ignore the rest. Then chill. expect 7% return yearly on average but not every year. expect 10-11 years for money to double. so if I buy $1000 vstax , will take 10-11 years for u to have $2000

courses all scam. just follow proud weeb advicr. buy vstax or spy500 and ignore the rest. Then chill. expect 7% return yearly on average but not every year. expect 10-11 years for money to double. so if I buy $1000 vstax , will take 10-11 years for u to have $2000
Nowadays I'd go for the ETF for beginners. Problem with VTSAX is you need $3000 minimum to get into it (at least, for the Admiral shares). Plus the ETF is .01% lower ER (expense ratio, lol). Which is statistically almost nothing but eh

Individual stocks/cryptos are basically a scam cuz you're trying to outsmart wall st quants, high frequency trading robots, and mutual fund advisors who all do this for a living, 60 hours a week for years straight. Only can work through luck

Bonds are a scam too since govts can and will, historically, out-print their own bond returns. Same thing for CDs and cash

Index funds are the sweet spot. Basically, you are buying an ownership share in the 4000 largest US companies, so you're guaranteed to (eventually) make money. Just never panic sell, because you'll wind up missing out on the best days. People who hold no matter what ALWAYS do the best

Last edited:
I don’t check on how much I make or spend tbh

80%. If you want to make real money over the next few years (5-10 baggers), invest in energy commodities and psychedelics. Buy and hold, ignore the short term noise. My picks for ETFs are URNM, URNJ, OIH, SETM, LITP, COPJ, JNUG, SILX. See the chart. Buy low, sell high.

Commodities vs equities

80%. If you want to make real money over the next few years (5-10 baggers), invest in energy commodities and psychedelics. Buy and hold, ignore the short term noise. My picks for ETFs are URNM, URNJ, OIH, SETM, LITP, COPJ, JNUG, SILX. See the chart. Buy low, sell high.

View attachment 703626
jnug is horrible idea. leveraged shit always gets raped harder than it booms in the long run

I save 700$ of my 1300$ a month i get for plastic surgery been saving for a while now and have 15k but aiming for 40k to cover a few classified procedures

if you're someone who remotely thinks about the future, the amount someone saves tells you a lot about how lazy and insecure a person is

like 70% because I just pay my parents to help with bills and buy drugs and games sometimes