Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much steroid should i take weekly to get up to 1000gl?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Title. I want my test levels in the 1000’s. I wanna be a raging psychotic mentally abusive pos.

125mg/week is enough

(testosterone enanthate) but in the US you probably have Test cypionate they're pretty much the same. Cypionate have a longer half life.

I wouldn't recommend steroids; I suggest gymmaxxing instead, to retain a cooler mental status yet still build up your body in a way that doesn't affect your health through other physical effects... :feelsjuice:

I doubt such a thing would reduce the effects of the BDI; what's done is done. :feelshehe:

I wouldn't recommend steroids; I suggest gymmaxxing instead, to retain a cooler mental status yet still build up your body in a way that doesn't affect your attractiveness through other physical effects... :feelsjuice:

I doubt such a thing would reduce the effects of the BDI; what's done is done. :feelshehe:
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: this, dont make the mistake I made.

I wouldn't recommend steroids; I suggest gymmaxxing instead, to retain a cooler mental status yet still build up your body in a way that doesn't affect your attractiveness through other physical effects... :feelsjuice:

I am gonna gymmaxing but i need roids to kickstart my hormones then ill slowly get off and rebuild natural testosterone with sarms

I am gonna gymmaxing but i need roids to kickstart my hormones then ill slowly get off and rebuild natural testosterone with sarms
I wonder if you can microdose 'roids; though I would have a much too high inhibition to do anything but naturally gymmaxx, for fear of the health effects of steroids. :feelssus:

No she doesnt give a shit about you. She wants chad’s dick in her mouth
then why the people in your family's gf want to fix them. Why cant my oneitis fix me

then why the people in your family's gf want to fix them. Why cant my oneitis fix me
Because you’re a wimpering dog. She has to be desperate for you, not the other way around.

roids are looksmin

They do actually. They wanna “fix” them
No fefail wants to fix Henry Lee Lucas because he was ugly as hell

He was a serial killer that killed up to 100 women, mostly fefails, he was the Centre of medial attention during his lifetime, but never had fefail simps

Wonder why:

Bild.jpeg

Eh. Steroids are about as effective as Jew pills. They will work, but try getting off of them. Shit will SUCK

Eh. Steroids are about as effective as Jew pills. They will work, but try getting off of them. Shit will SUCK
Im experienced in low testosterone

Just do it the natty way man.